(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
For clarity, that post about Angus was during the short rest - slash - easy combat. I'll come back soon to start the group moving into the manor house after the short rest. I'm going to leave Dandin and the bear behind at the gatehouse. Gargoyleking hasn't been around lately, unfortunately.

Yeah, I assume spoiler tags are stuff that happen at the table that your character isn't there to witness.
IMs are the GM tells the others to leave the table or the GM and the player leave the table and have a private conversation.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, I assume spoiler tags are stuff that happen at the table that your character isn't there to witness.
IMs are the GM tells the others to leave the table or the GM and the player leave the table and have a private conversation.
That's how it often works for sure. I just personally don't care if my players know stuff that their characters don't. I trust that they can keep player knowledge and character knowledge separate. But in this case, I considered that some players might prefer not to know. Anyone who peeks is fine by me, though - I don't mind.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases