(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've only now noticed there was a tunnel. I wasn't aware the door we were headed into was not connect to the rest of the building. Sigh.
Sorry, it IS connected by the second floor. When I removed the roof to show you the inside, it removed the overhang as well. The second floor goes across the space between the two buildings. The worg is currently about to run under the passway.

Sorry, it IS connected by the second floor. When I removed the roof to show you the inside, it removed the overhang as well. The second floor goes across the space between the two buildings. The worg is currently about to run under the passway.
Yes, but I thought we were in a safe corner (short of something flying over the building). Doesn't matter now. But it seems like an important detail we failed our perception checks to notice.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yes, but I thought we were in a safe corner (short of something flying over the building). Doesn't matter now. But it seems like an important detail we failed our perception checks to notice.

It WAS darn safe until you made a bunch of noise. Even then, you all could have gone inside before the worgs could get there.

It wasn't safe. There were three directions an attack could come from (again ignoring the sky). I thought the number of directions was only two.

And just rushing into an unknown door isn't exactly a great plan. I am curious where the worg in the tunnel started its turn that it got that close so fast. And what noise was made in that direction to attract it.

Still, doesn't matter now.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It wasn't safe. There were three directions an attack could come from (again ignoring the sky). I thought the number of directions was only two.

And just rushing into an unknown door isn't exactly a great plan. I am curious where the worg in the tunnel started its turn that it got that close so fast. And what noise was made in that direction to attract it.

Still, doesn't matter now.
I moved the worgs twice because no one was posting, other than perhaps some "readied"-style actions that would never trigger, because no one was around.

(It still works out round-wise, because it works like this: Vairar made a crashing sound, they wandered over to check it out, Tommi & Grottur shot one dead, they moved again. It will be Tommi & Grottur's turn again before they move again. No actual extra turns involved, just moved them so you could shoot instead of stand around).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Also, the difference that the third path makes (that you find somehow makes you "unsafe") consists of about 80 feet of movement, or about 1 round of a hyena worg running (if it had to go around the building). AKA 1 more round of standing around doing nothing while the bad guys move.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases