(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Pretty great picture of Tommi. Thanks. In my imagination, Gutter is a much smaller blade, with a plainer pommel and hilt (like a Roman Gladius, but with chips from it being used to hack at things). And much, much rustier. BUt Tommi is spot on, if a little clean cut (that's how is mother imagines him; his collar is usually open, maybe with a button missing, and he has a black eye or a cut lip most of the time).

Nice job with Morgan. He looks a bit like Keanu Reeves in that portrait. Maybe a slightly longer beard and hair a bit less kept or just wavier. But that is very close to what I imagined him. Nice job given my brief description IC.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Pretty great picture of Tommi. Thanks. In my imagination, Gutter is a much smaller blade, with a plainer pommel and hilt (like a Roman Gladius, but with chips from it being used to hack at things). And much, much rustier. BUt Tommi is spot on, if a little clean cut (that's how is mother imagines him; his collar is usually open, maybe with a button missing, and he has a black eye or a cut lip most of the time).
Yeah, it has trouble with sword sizes. The other one was better. I also can't get Lionel to be slightly chubby. He's either skinny or fat - nothing in between. It's hard to make people anything between good looking and ugly.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
New take on Lionel (trying to get him suitably halfling without too much hobbit but at the same time, he's a pretty hobbity halfling):

1700613997342.png

Or this one:

1700614666632.png

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Lionel looks great, although I see him a little more chubby. And he uses a crossbow but that might be a limitation of the AI program.
Oh, duh. I know that, but I put in for a short bow. I'll see what I can do. The chubby part is HARD without making him really, really fat.

EDIT: Nope, you're right the AI can NOT do a crossbow!

Remove ads