For defeating the bandits: 800 xp
For completing your mission: 200 xp
For stopping the barbarian raids: 200 xp

Total: 1200 xp

Divided by 3 will give 400 xp per PC

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I see that Karsten is playing a Dwarven Barbarian. Very cool, they can take a a beating like no one else can. However:
from the System Reference Document
Fast Movement: The barbarian has a speed faster than the norm for his race by +10 feet when wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor (and not carrying a heavy load).

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A barbarian is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, medium armor, and shields.
He might want to throw in one fighter level if he wants to wear heavy armour... otherwise you get your armour check penalty to hit. And you lose your fast movement as well...

Edit: Thought he was wearng full plate, but he isn't. Never mind!

Last edited:

Sullaf

First Post
I will give XP in this thread (although most of you will notice that it will be substantially less than according to the DMG) and will keep track of xp and wealth in the Rogue's Gallery. I will let Ron join, but have to wait for Kas and Matti to reply for their approval. I would like to make this as democratic as possible and although it seems hardly likely for them to disapprove, I would like to give them a false hope of commitment in this matter ;)

Last edited:

Ilan

First Post
Ron, ????? about the armour ( like the spelling you do ), my dwarf is wearing Breastplate. Or didn't I adjust that from the copy I made of Take's character. The extra armour class is caused by using a shield. Or did you mean I couldn't get my AC up any further?

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Ilan said:
Ron, ????? about the armour ( like the spelling you do ), my dwarf is wearing Breastplate. Or didn't I adjust that from the copy I made of Take's character. The extra armour class is caused by using a shield. Or did you mean I couldn't get my AC up any further?
About the spelling... I had to edit a few posts because I typed "colour" instead of "color"... :D the extra "U" is British spelling (proper English :)).

Yeah, I read full plate, but I didn't add up the numbers. You are wearing Breastplate, check. But it still says "full plate" yes. Oops!

BTW, I'll claim this color if it will allow me

Last edited:

Ilan

First Post
Checked it yet again and saw what you meant. forgot that I also filled it in at the top of the mail. copyd it from take forgot to change full plate to breastplate. Had it correct at the equipment list, so I couldn't figure out what you meant :)

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
That just leaves me with the question how a Half Orc Cleric without the War domain is using 2 martial weapons.

Or should I just shut up and get with the program :D?

Rav

Last edited:

takew

First Post
I hate you Ron... :)

We play with Tholastian Ranger on FR?

What to do JvdG? I'll drop the Bow and the Axe but I will have to get my hands on a Large SIMPLE weapon. Otherwise i'll cahnge my race to Dwarven (if he is proficient with the dwarven battle axe?).

Need your ruling on this one.

Last edited:

Remove ads