• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
If he was a lycanthrope, he would have changed at the same time Topsy and Turvy did. Well, unless he's been one for many years and has learned to control it; in that case he is still dangerous but not necessarily right now.

And yeah, bots. Strange things they are, and usually rather transparant. I'm just glad our OOC thread didn't devolve in adverts by countless bots for some silly product nobody cares about; that happened on another forum once and was very annoying.

Or lyanthropy in the underdark is set off by something other than the moon....

But no...Sarith's "syptoms" are different from Topsy and Turvy. His eyes glow more orangish and the orangish hue of his skin indicates a different problem.

So have you guys decided how you will travel? Fast and rely on Bert's wildberry spell, normal and attempt to forage at disadvantage or slow and focus on gathering food?

SunGold

First Post
So have you guys decided how you will travel? Fast and rely on Bert's wildberry spell, normal and attempt to forage at disadvantage or slow and focus on gathering food?

[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801331]DMAesh[/MENTION] let's vote?

Mine: fast

Uller

Adventurer
Hey All, Sorry I've been unresponsive lately. I'm swamped at work. I'll try to get the next day's travel and a few RP things out tomorrow. Otherwise it won't be until the weekend.

SunGold

First Post
(Surana here. Changed my username; old one was too unwieldy.)

Please don't add any more stress to your week on our account. The game will still be here whenever things let up for you.

DMAesh

Explorer
No worries. I just got back from my vacation, so I am digging through the pile of stuff on my desk!
[MENTION=6801671]SunGold[/MENTION], Nice! The Sun Spear! Ez would sure like that! :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads