D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
Typically people put their rolls in a
OOC: block. So let's say you declare an attack with your longsword, you think you should have advantage. Make sure you include your damage!

OOC:
I attack the Ancient Red Dragon with my longsword.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Uller

Adventurer
When you post don't for get to roll your d6...actually roll a d6 and a d20. You can roll it in the IC thread. It just determines a couple things about how you start the game.

So make it look like this (no spaces!):

OOC: Game start roll for <character>:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Zansy

Explorer
I'll try to get a sheet done for my character tomorrow, but the next two days should be pretty busy for me.

My PHB's pages are starting to fall out, so if I go get that fixed i might not have it available for a while (assuming I can get it fixed! Needless to say, this is a very scary time for me!!) Right now I'm looking at a half-orc bard, couldn't decide on a background. None of the backgrounds feel like they are *quite* what I'm looking for. Entertainer seems like an easy solution, that's just what it is - an easy way out. :/ I have ability scores written down and I'll work on spells and stuff. I have this idea of how I want my orcblood to be, I'm hoping to figure out how to finish that soon.

Uller

Adventurer
I'll try to get a sheet done for my character tomorrow, but the next two days should be pretty busy for me.

My PHB's pages are starting to fall out, so if I go get that fixed i might not have it available for a while (assuming I can get it fixed! Needless to say, this is a very scary time for me!!) Right now I'm looking at a half-orc bard, couldn't decide on a background. None of the backgrounds feel like they are *quite* what I'm looking for. Entertainer seems like an easy solution, that's just what it is - an easy way out. :/ I have ability scores written down and I'll work on spells and stuff. I have this idea of how I want my orcblood to be, I'm hoping to figure out how to finish that soon.

Mine too! I've just been super gluing it. Seems to work but then it happens again (blame my son. He sits with it on his lap, opened way wider than it should be...

No rush. Tomorrow is definitely busy for me (Tuesdays always are). I'm hoping we can begin to introduce PCs this weekend.

Also, if you are really stuck on a background, feel free to mix and match a bit or make a hybrid. Just PM me with the details.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Just checking in - I actually forgot about this and didn't realize I had forgotten til today. Halfling Ranger is a go for me, will stat it up soon.

Also, is it straight up cheating or bad form to make a Ranger with Underdark as his favored terrain? :)

Last edited:

DMAesh

Explorer
Nevermind. I just cannot preview or edit, or it comes out that way. I was just trying to do the dice roller, so I could see how much gold I would start with. :)

Uller

Adventurer
Hehehe...I had to mess with it too. Unfortunately I'm at work and the die roller doesn't work on tapatalk... (and damm you work for not allowing me to play d&d all day!!!).

The format that should work looks like this:

{roll=label} 1d10 {/roll} but you replace the curly braces '{' with normal ones '['.

I'll take a look thus evening if I can.

Remove ads