• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #792 us ip!

Wycen

Explorer
OotS #792 us ip!
U.S. intellectual property? Kidding.

Probably the cat survived because it was a hand crossbow, they are notoriously bad at inflicting damage above a 1 in my experience.

Ainamacar

Adventurer
Probably the cat survived because it was a hand crossbow, they are notoriously bad at inflicting damage above a 1 in my experience.

(Apologies if my sarcasm meter is broken.) Mr. Scruffy has at least a few extra HD since he is apparently Belkar's animal companion. The party is, what, about 16th level right now? Belkar's probably about ranger 8, or equivalent to a 4th level Druid for animal companion purposes.

gtJormungand

First Post
(Apologies if my sarcasm meter is broken.) Mr. Scruffy has at least a few extra HD since he is apparently Belkar's animal companion. The party is, what, about 16th level right now? Belkar's probably about ranger 8, or equivalent to a 4th level Druid for animal companion purposes.

Rules-lawyery-sarcasm: The comic a few previous where Scruffy faces off with the 1st level commoner would imply that the cat is just a normal house-cat.

Remove ads