A New Hope
Return of the Jedi

Solo
Force Awakens
Last Jedi

Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace
Revenge of the Sith

Rogue One - This is down here, because I haven't seen it yet. It is unranked.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Return of The Jedi (the most pivotal moment in SW is in this movie, and I have the most fun rewatching it)
A New Hope
The Last Jedi
Empire Strikes Back
The Force Awakens
Revenge of The Sith
Phantom Menace
Clones

Rebels
Clone Wars
Solo

That one Ewok movie

ET (only ranked so low because it isn’t about a Stars War)

The Xmas Special

Rogue One - the Snyderverse Star Wars movie. No, thanks. The Rebels don’t employ child assassins. Period. I’d rather read the book where Han wins a planet again than watch this.

ccs

41st lv DM
1) Empire Strikes Back/A New Hope - For me, it's essentially a tie. Slight edge to ESB, but not enough to shift ANH into actual 2nd place.
2) RotJ

3) The 1st 1/4-1/3rd of TFA.
With the exception of when Kylo takes off his helmet & dispels any illusion that he's going to be a bad ass new villain, right up to about the point where they hook up with the rest of the rebels resistance. Oh boy! All new characters, places, story, etc! Potential! And then.... oh.

4) Phantom Menace - there's some bad dialog, & some other flaws, but it does entertain me. Great soundtrack. Great locations/sets/action. I like Mcgregor & Neeson as Jedi. I like the pod-racing sequence. Darth Maul. I love the Naboo fighter.

5) The Clone wars
6) Revenge of the Sith
7) Rogue One - Entertaining enough throw away movie. Not bad, but..... Eh. It's a lot like watching a filmed version of a SW RPG or something we'd play using our action figs in the back yard as kids. Well, except for the child assassin bit.
8) Solo - completely pointless fan service. And I just didn't buy the guy they cast as Solo.
9) The rest of TFA, where it becomes a poor remake of ANH. A poor remake of ANH is still better than:

10) The Last Jedi. :(

?) Skywalker - Thanks to TFA & TLJ, + Solo, & R1 I'm not going to pay Disney to see this one in the theaters. If I see it before it hits D+ (wich I'll have because of all the Marvel stuff) it'll be because I pirated it.
Eventually I'll work it into my rankings.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases