'Origin' of Your User Name

Lets see, my screen name is a play on words. Some get it, some don't. Basically i signed up at four in the morning after a long session of gaming and drinking, my friend and i had been joking about word play names like that. All those factored together are the reason i use this name. I also use it pretty much everywhere i post, cuase i'm lazy and do want to remember extra login names.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Mine was inspired by DiscoStu from the Simpsons. Only while I do in fact like disco, trance is my favorite type of music.

I used to always use "Troy McClure", until Phil Hartman got killed

Agback

Explorer
alsih2o said:
see agbak, clay varies, and while you seem to think you have enuf information to criticize what i have written you might have revealed, with a modicum of research, that while these variances can carreen all around the geochemical map (Kaolinite (Al2Si2O5(OH)4) to Montmorillonite (Na0.33Al1.67Mg0.33Si4O10OH2H2O) )

Hey, I didn't even get started on clay. I just told you that Al and Si are aluminium and silicon, not alumina and silica.

Regards,

Agback

Sanackranib

First Post
origen

We had a "Fessic" 1/2 Ogre character in a game but we've never had a "Buttercup" It's good to see the name getting some use though. Gamers are the bigest plagerists there are when it comes to us using names and places:rolleyes: keep up the good work!;)

Neo

Explorer
Mines pretty simple

NEO means New, also the lead character from the Matrix (though that isn't why I picked it)

My company name is also Neo Innovations, which basically means New Ideas...

I chose Neo because to me it says fresh, inspired, original and I try to embody those three traits in all my creations...

Oh and there is of course the whole Radiocative spider incident but thats another story LOL

cptg1481

First Post
Ummm OK

CPT = Current Army Rank - Abreviation

G = First Initial of Last Name

1481 = Last four Numbers of Serial NUmber

CPTG1481

Wasn't feeling all that witty the day I signed on.....

Klaatu B. Nikto

First Post
alsih2o said:

(Kaolinite (Al2Si2O5(OH)4) to Montmorillonite (Na0.33Al1.67Mg0.33Si4O10OH2H2O) )

The scary thing is that I actually used clay in some undergraduate chemistry research. I always thought clay was clay. Oh heck no. There's like a bazillion variations.

BTW, my nickname comes from two sources, both related.

Klaatu B(arada) Nikto was my favorite Dragonlance character, a kender. His name came from my favorite movie, Army of Darkness, as the magical words to be spoken before removing the Necronomicon. Ok, MIS-spoken.

Last edited:

Visceris

First Post
My nick's origin was based on an evil NPC I had that was powered by entropy and destruction . He was a major force in different campaigns and different genres. :D

Agback

Explorer
Klaatu B. Nikto said:
Klaatu B(arada) Nikto was my favorite Dragonlance character, a kender. His name came from my favorite movie, Army of Darkness, as the magical words to be spoken before removing the Necronomicon. Ok, MIS-spoken.

IIRC, its use in Army of Darkness was an homage to the classic The Day the Earth Stood Still.

Regards,

Agback

Remove ads