• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Would all the Aussies, please stand up?

DDK

Banned
Banned
Eternalknight said:
Well I'm in Sale to be precise. Only two hours from the Eastern Suburbs...
You'd be willing to drive two hours for a game? Wow, you must be desperate! Lol. Seriously, though, if you're interested I've gotten a group of people together that want to form a permanent, regular group. None of us have met yet and since we've all agreed to meet to see if we get along, I'm guessing there will be some attrition or a split so the more people that come, the more likely at least one group will form.

If you're interested, go to this EZBoard and simply pipe up on the thread 'Our Group'. In fact, now that I think about it, anyone from Melbourne who's interested, come along. Seriously, the more the merrier.

Melbourne Gamers Unite!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you don't need an EZBoard account to post to the board.

Last edited:

Eternalknight

First Post
Fourecks said:

You'd be willing to drive two hours for a game? Wow, you must be desperate! Lol. Seriously, though, if you're interested I've gotten a group of people together that want to form a permanent, regular group. None of us have met yet and since we've all agreed to meet to see if we get along, I'm guessing there will be some attrition or a split so the more people that come, the more likely at least one group will form.

If you're interested, go to this EZBoard and simply pipe up on the thread 'Our Group'. In fact, now that I think about it, anyone from Melbourne who's interested, come along. Seriously, the more the merrier.

Melbourne Gamers Unite!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you don't need an EZBoard account to post to the board.

Not desperate, just eager to meet fellow gamers and EN Worlders. I have my own group here ;)

Mind if I link to you from my site's ezboard? A few of the members there are people from this area and Melbourne.

Now, off to check your boards!

DDK

Banned
Banned
Eternalknight said:
Mind if I link to you from my site's ezboard?
I have no idea what you mean by this, but yeah, sure, go right ahead! I'm Delglath on those boards, btw.

Oh and if you just want to meet EN Worlder's or other gamers, feel free to come along too. The way things look, it's going to be a dinner at the bar/bistro with a few beers thrown in (we're Aussies, after all) for good measure. In essence, it's a gamer geek get together which will hopefully spawn a group :)

Last edited:

Eternalknight

First Post
Fourecks said:

I have no idea what you mean by this, but yeah, sure, go right ahead! I'm Delglath on those boards, btw.

Oh and if you just want to meet EN Worlder's or other gamers, feel free to come along too. The way things look, it's going to be a dinner at the bar/bistro with a few beers thrown in (we're Aussies, after all) for good measure. In essence, it's a gamer geek get together which will hopefully spawn a group :)

mmmmmmmmm... the magic word.... beeeeeeer

:D

And what I meant by linking to you was, on my board, at the very bottome, is an ezboard site ring. I'll pop your site in there if that is ok :)

http://pub95.ezboard.com/bemeraldnightforums and scroll right to the bottom to see what I mean.

Oh, and I'm Emerald Night on the boards.

Last edited:

DDK

Banned
Banned
Eternalknight said:
Hmm. Either your boards are down, or there is a problem with the link...
Works for me; both the link and the board. Must be a problem with Dodo, which would be ironic since I was considering sending you a PM with a question as to their service and quality, lol.

Eternalknight

First Post
Fourecks said:

Works for me; both the link and the board. Must be a problem with Dodo, which would be ironic since I was considering sending you a PM with a question as to their service and quality, lol.

Actually, DoDo have been quite good. The only problem is, occasionaly in the evening I will struggle to connect. This hasn't happened since just before Christmas, though. And when I have had a problem and emailed them on it, they have rang me back quite promptly.

Capellan

Explorer
Inez Hull said:
Lloyd from Sydney.

Is it just me or am I the only sydneysider to say hello on this thread?

You're the only one to admit they are from Sydney. :)

There have been a few people drop by who didn't specify their location. Odds are some of them were from your neck of the woods.

Remove ads