• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Out of the Abyss OOC

Yavathol

Explorer
What can go wrong? :eek:
Ok, I'm willing to go on to Sloobludop.. Kamael is only on 6hp, so if someone can spare a cure spell that would be much appreciated!

He does have a cure light potion but I was saving that in case Raza or Kago go down. Btw, Kobold Stew, I think Solace has a potion she hasn't identified?

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
He does have a cure light potion but I was saving that in case Raza or Kago go down. Btw, Kobold Stew, I think Solace has a potion she hasn't identified?

If that's so, I've not added it to my character sheet (indeed, it seems I haven't adjusted anything on the sheet). I'll need to go through the IC and look for objects, but I don't have time to do that right now.

If you know where it is, absolutely Kamael can take it. ("What can go wrong?")

Sorry, everybody.

Yavathol

Explorer
That's ok, thanks KS. No need for you to go through the whole IC thread, just look at the loot page for the community. I'll try and add an entry for the kuo-toa loot once these iodine potions are identified and given to anyone that wants one :)

Solace's potion is a Potion of Cure Wounds, [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION]. She found it back in a bedchamber in a Velkynvelve stalactite. The potion is blue and smells of almonds. It will heal 2d4+2 hp. In a lower bedchamber, Solace also found a flask containing syrupy liquid that smells of licorice. She hasn't tried to identify the licorice stuff yet. The log has Kamael in possession of the flask of vile-smelling unguent, and I see where Raza showed Kamael the flask to ID it, but I'm wondering if she transferred ownership to Kamael, or if [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]'s intent was for Kamael to examine then return the unguent?

The two black iodine-smelling potions are Potions of Water Breathing that permit one drinker to breathe underwater for 1 hour.

No problem. Hand off whatever you don't want to someone else? Solace found some other things (gemstones, etc), all of which is in the loot log. When you've more time (try not to die laughing as you read that :) ), go through the log and update her sheet to reflect whatever additions from the treasure she's found that you elect to keep. The log is pretty well-organized; I estimate it will take probably ten minutes to check the log, then edit into her character sheet the stuff she's keeping. (sometimes it helps me schedule tasks if I know the time commitment beforehand)

GlassEye

Adventurer
The log has Kamael in possession of the flask of vile-smelling unguent, and I see where Raza showed Kamael the flask to ID it, but I'm wondering if she transferred ownership to Kamael, or if GlassEye's intent was for Kamael to examine then return the unguent?

If the log has it in Kamael's possession then I'm okay with that. I don't remember if I intended Raza to ask for it back. If he gave it back she would carry it but if he didn't, I don't think she would be concerned. The last time Raza asked for something back from Kamael he handed it right over so she would feel she can (maybe) trust him that far.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
No problem. Hand off whatever you don't want to someone else? Solace found some other things (gemstones, etc), all of which is in the loot log. When you've more time (try not to die laughing as you read that :) ), go through the log and update her sheet to reflect whatever additions from the treasure she's found that you elect to keep. The log is pretty well-organized; I estimate it will take probably ten minutes to check the log, then edit into her character sheet the stuff she's keeping. (sometimes it helps me schedule tasks if I know the time commitment beforehand)

Done!

I've put the following on Solace's character sheet:

Pottery sherd (like dagger).
hand crossbow, many bolts.
small silver mirror
moonstone
purse with 20gp
black velvet mask with spiderweb pattern

The first two items were picked up, but I do't remember where. If you want me to track crossbow bolts, of course I can do so; just tell me where I'm at now, and I'll update the sheet.

Thanks for your help and understanding. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads