Pathfinder 1E Paizo's Age of Worms pdfs, and hunting for originals

Since it seems to be quite impossible to find a complete print series of the Age of Worms or Savage Tide adventure paths online (mostly the first issue of each), I'm starting to consider acquiring the pdfs from Paizo. However, I would like to know from those of you who have them how is the quality of the files. Are they simple scans, where you can see the previous/next page through the current page? Or are they original electronic files, with OCR and bookmarks?

Last edited:

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I may have some of the Age of Worms issues, PM me and let me know which you are looking for. I have all of the Savage Tide, but I'm not sure I want to let those go (though I MIGHT for the right price).

DM_Jeff

Explorer
I'm starting to consider acquiring the pdfs from Paizo. However, I would like to know from those of you who have them how is the quality of the files. Are they simple scans, where you can see the previous/next page through the current page? Or are they original electronic files, with OCR and bookmarks?

I only have a few Dungeon files from Paizo and I can assure you they are full on searchable and electronic files, not someone slapping down the pages on a scanner! :)

-DM Jeff

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
I only have a few Dungeon files from Paizo and I can assure you they are full on searchable and electronic files, not someone slapping down the pages on a scanner! :)

-DM Jeff

Just to add my 2 cents:

I have the hard copies of all of the Age of Worms issues and within the last 2 weeks I bought all of the Age Of Worms issues as PDF's and they are of excellent quality. Not scans, each section of each issues is a separate file so if you need to just print out the AOW installment of that issue you can do so. Ditto the Campaign Workbook, Prison Mail, etc.

These PDF's are making my life running this campaign so much easier.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Just to add my 2 cents:

I have the hard copies of all of the Age of Worms issues and within the last 2 weeks I bought all of the Age Of Worms issues as PDF's and they are of excellent quality. Not scans, each section of each issues is a separate file so if you need to just print out the AOW installment of that issue you can do so. Ditto the Campaign Workbook, Prison Mail, etc.

These PDF's are making my life running this campaign so much easier.

Wow! That's going the extra mile to making gaming easier on the laptop DM. Very nice! :)

Well, I've managed to find a copy of Dungeon #124 on eBay, and it should be on its way shortly, so I may as well try to hunt down the rest of them.

So, if anyone around here has other AoW Dungeon issues in good condition that you wouldn't mind parting with (for a reasonable price), I'm all ears... erm... eyes. ;)

Remove ads