[Pathfinder] [OOC] DarkSun game

Voadam

Legend
What do we know about the geography of Kled? That's a citystate right? Do we know about it?

The trees in the upper right of the map look like conifers, have we ever seen any trees? for WD only [/sblock]How about secret druid info?[sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Special druid knowledge:

Kled is no city state. You don't recognize the trees, but you know that group of trees and oasis are rare enough, that the is a good chance to meet another druid there.

Voadam

Legend
All right,

I've been extremely erratic in my pbp posting for the last couple of months in contrast to my normally 1/weekday posting in the games I play in.

I expect this to continue for months as well, I've got more ongoing family medical stuff coming up that will be disruptive including a major surgery for my wife with a significant recovery period. I expect to be busy and a bit stressed taking care of wife, kid, and household plus keeping up with my normal work. I expect to not post for a while, to sometimes not want to worry about game commitments and just post randomly in general, and sometimes in contrast to really want to get away from things and be in a fun game with online friends as a recreational outlet from everything else that is going on.

So I wanted to post in and explain why I have been and expect to be erratic in posting for a while.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'd love to jump in, it'll be my first ever pbp game so I'll be a little rusty on the rules, I'm also really busy at school so I'll also probably only be able to get a post a weekday or maybe a little less until this summer. if that's a problem I'll be fine not playing but I'm definitely interested in playing if its not, just tell me what type I need to fill and I'll make a charachter.

Walking Dad

First Post
We will have to wait for the other responses. I know it was my meager posting what (almost?) killed the game.
I promise I will do better now...

after knowing who is still here.

Remove ads