Pathfinder 1E airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords AE PBP Reborn! [OOC]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I have been increasingly busy lately. I do apologize in the continued delay. I cannot confirm an ETA for getting back into the full swing of things, but I want to re-affirm that I very much want to get this campaign moving again as soon as my schedule allows. I've got a moment now so I am going to head over to the IC and put up a post now. It's brief, but it's something to keep the dialogue going and potentially offer more insight into the present situation. As a reminder so you don't have to go back and catch up on what was going on, the party was headed to investigate the Glassworks and see if there was a way the goblins might have gotten in that way, but as you stood not too far awar from your objective on the outside, you were approached by the seductive Shayliss Vinder, daughter of the town's general store owner. She begin flirting vigorously with Kelvyn, insisting that he, and he alone, come to help her kill the giant rats infesting her father's cellar.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION], I took a casual look over your character sheet and it seems fine. I'll look through it for details when I have time. In the meantime, go ahead and catch up on the story since we haven't been at it very long. When you're ready, we can all discuss a good way to introduce your character to the group. I welcome suggestions from the rest of the players. I figure it could have something to do with your character being present at the goblin attack, noticing the other characters are now investigating its source, then offering to help.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Yes, Nuko is with the group. Assume his discussion with Jamir ended with Jamir giving him the potion and leaving the scene. I forget if I said I would post some IC explanation, but for now assume Jamir has excused himself for personal reasons. You can find him back at the Rusty Dragon Inn (in NPC form) should you need to contact him further. He won't be adventuring further.

kinem

Adventurer
OK. What will happen with the other 2 potions and the cash? There were 2 potions of CLW and one of CMW. Nuko didn't ask for a specific potion (leaving that to Jamir's discretion as he still trusted Jamir at that point), but I assume it would be one of the CLWs. I think it would be best if each non-cleric held onto one potion. Ironically given the trouble it caused, the main reason Nuko wanted to hold a potion was to be able to help if one of the others fell unconscious.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I am all caught up at this point with the storyline. Let me know if I need to adjust anything.
As far as ideas go, he has been taking odd jobs as a laborer around town. He could be helping out at the glassworks, or taking a break nearby from some other job, and overhear them asking about goblins. Afterwards he could approach them and offer up his help.
Another option is that if he runs into them around town he could thank them for stopping the attack. Maybe he had been part of the citizen groups hunting down remaining goblins in town and had done some investigation on his own. If he has any useful information he could share it with them at that point. Helping adventurers would be more fun than moving lumber so he would follow them around from then on.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I've only been keeping track of XP, [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], but your assessment of the treasure sounds correct to my memory. The rest of you are free to divide it up however you like.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Oh, yes indeed, if I were to go back and find the OOC reward boxes, I could total treasure up. I do track the treasure rewards up to the point where I give them out. After that I leave it to you guys to divide it up and track it on your character sheet. Your division of loot seems fair to me, but I'm just the DM. :)

Remove ads