Pathfinder 1E airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords AE PBP Reborn! [OOC]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
That makes reasonable sense to me. Even though I am the DM in this adventure (so I try not to take sides as to division of treasure), as a player I have usually felt healing items generally ought to be treated as a "party resource," with the individual carrying the item to simply be the one most likely to need it in an emergency.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If I disappear for a few days, worry not. I had some stuff stolen including my power cord and charger for my computer.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just got back from A-Kon last weekend. It has been a busy week. Also, I started summer classes this week. So my next post may be delayed. Seems everyone is cool having Evret around so I presume we'll continue with the Glassworks investigation.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Update: I'm still in summer school and the schedule is rough. Classes are over July 30 however, and I graduate August 10. I will be taking a vacation around August 20 for a long weekend (probably a 4-day vacation). I am also the D&D Adventurers League coordinator for GaMExpo in San Antonio October 9-11, so October might be a little busy for me. Aside from those things, my schedule will open up quite a bit after summer school. So I am planning to resume posting after July 30. Thanks for hanging in there.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Here is my thinking at the moment. Rather than ask players to go back and "catch-up" on what is going on, how about I summarize the events so far, and we go from there. There's no immediate timeline you have to be concerned about (and even if there was, I'm the GM, and I could delay it). So we will start out fresh on the next day, with not much having come of anything the day before. Sort of a clean slate with a new intro. I've also had some time to reconsider the Armor as DR rule; I will be abandoning it. I've noted it simply adds unnecessary complexity to an already complex game. Everything else remains as stated on page 1 (a typical "Paizo source-only" campaign). Essentially all you will need to read is the new intro post, which should be forthcoming in a day or two. Sound good to everyone?

I'll be proceeding with the assumption everyone is still on board. Please let me know if you are dropping out for any reason.

[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] [MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION] [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just in case anyone was planning to build their character around Armor as DR, feel free to make any changes you like (within the character creation rules on page 1) to keep your character the way you like it.

Remove ads