[Pathfinder] [OOC] DarkSun game

Walking Dad

First Post
If you're interested in more folks I'll be happy to join up. I've sent you a few private messages.

Got them. Please post your character sheet here for revision.

@ the 'old' players: Where are you?

If I gain no further answers. I will continue with kinem, Tailspinner and the two guards.

veldan

First Post
Shurel, Lela, et al..

Edit*** Skills fixed***
Edit2***Needed to add 2 more skill points from favored class***

[sblock="Shurel"]
Shurel, Lela, et al… Bard 2/Preserver(Enchanter)1
HD 2d8+2 (15), 1D6+1 (5) hp 20

BAB +1; CMB +1; CMD +3

saves Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +6; move 30', AC 15 (+2 Leather, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) +4 dodge vs. AOO

attack: unarmed strike +1 (1d3 nonlethal, 20/x2, draws AOO from armed foe) Spear +1( 1D6, 20X3, rng 20), Obsidian Dagger-1 (1d4, 19-20/X2, rng 10), Light Crossbow +3 ( 1D6, 20X2, rng 80), 20 bolts

str 11 / +0 (1 pt)
dex 14 / +2 (5 pt)
con 12 / +1 (2 pt)
int 14 / +2 (5 pt)
wis 12 / +2 (2 pt)
cha 16 / +3 (5 pt, +2 race)

feats: Latent Power , Dodge , Deceitful[1], Mobility[3], Scribe Scroll[W1]

skills (25 pts) (ranks/total): Acrobatics 1/5, Appraise 1/6, Bluff 3/14 (+1 bard, +2 enchanter, +2 deceitful), Climb 1/4, Craft(Poison Maker) 1/6, Craft (Alchemy) 1/6, Diplomacy 2/10 (+2 from enchanter), Disguise 2/10(+2 Deceitful), Escape Artist 1/5, Healing 1/5, Intimidate 0/7 (Bard skills), Liguistics 1(Read/Write Common), Perception 1/5, Sense Motive 1/5, Sleight of Hand 1/6 (+1 Bard), Stealth 1/5, Knowledge (All) 0/3 (Bardic Knowledge), Knowledge (Nature) 1/7 (Bardic Knowledge), Knowledge (Local) 1/7 (Bardic Knowledge) Perform (Dance) 2/8, Perform (Sing) 1/7, Spellcraft 1/6

concentration check (1 + Int mod): +4

languages: Common(r/w), Draconic(r/w), Urikite, Elven

Human: +2 Charisma
Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Bonus Feat, Skilled
Proficient with Simple Weapons, Light Armor, as well as Bard’s friend, Garrotte, Greater Blowgun, Whip, Widow’s Knife, Club, dagger, Quarterstaff.
Spells: 0th 4/day (enchanter), 1st 3/day (level 1, int, enchanter) Opposition Schools, Necro + Evoc
Spellbook: 0th – All, 1st – Hypnotism, Charm Person, Sleep, Disguise Self, Comprehend Languages
Prepared: 0th –(DC 12) Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Daze, Message; 1st –(DC13) Hypnotism, Charm Person, Sleep
Psionics: PP’s 2; Conceal Thoughts: +10 to see through bluff, +4 vs. mind reading abilities (Will negates)

Bard Skills: Bardic Music 9/day(Counter Song, Inspire Courage, Distraction, Fascinate(DC14)), Bardic Knowledge (1/2 level added to knowledge skills), Smuggler (+1 to sleight of hand and bluff/2 levels), Street Smart (+2 gather info and intimidate), Poison Use,
Wizard Skills: Enchanting Smile (+2 Bluff, Intimidate, Diplomacy), Dazing Touch (5/day 1HD or fewer)
Equipment: Spear, Obsidian dagger, Light Crossbow, 2 Waterskins, Arcane Bonded Obsidian Ring, Spellbook (takes the form of beaded jewelry)
[/sblock]

[sblock="Background"]
Another fine mess we find ourselves in again Shurel, you finally break it into the big-time with a real simple job. Poison Tekil the Gulg, one of House Kessim’s finest Gladiators. You worked for weeks greasing the wheels, getting everyone in that stable to trust you, and the night before his big headlining fight, success! Of course that’s when you found out that you’ve been double crossed. Your employer apparently was trying to get in good with House Kessim. Not a moment after Tekil started showing signs of the Drik posion you put together did you get busted by Hamanu’s Templar’s. You were just barely able to slip out. Good thing you developed 4 different escape routes.

During the past month you’ve been laying low building up your new identity, Lela, the wide eyed new recruit for House Stel, hoping to get aboard a caravan bound for anywhere else. It was a little mucky at first trying to convince the Caravan master that you were the new hire from Makla. He thought he recognized you as someone else, which he was right, about a year ago you grifted him out of 250 ceramics on a magic potion that would cure his son, but you worked him hard to ensure he never tied Lela to Victra. Then finally 5 days ago you were on your way!

Filthy Elves, why did they take the caravan off the beaten path like this, the Jura Dai have been hitting more Caravans bound for Tyr. You wouldn’t have even been on it had you not noticed that things were getting a little hot, the route to Nibenay is so much nicer this time of year, all you needed was 2 more days. Oh, well, it’s best to lay low, play up Lela, it’s the only way to survive right now. Plus Lela’s a little fun, she’s from a nomad family that raised Kank’s that Hamanu’s Halfling elite soldiers use. She’s never been out of Makla until just recently and is looking to make her mark on the world! Well, the real Lela may be someone’s slave right now, but at least she’s not stuck in this situation.

Shurel, Lela, Victra, et al… is a survivor. Like most Bards on Athas she survives by her wits inventing new persona’s as each situation demands it. She grew up on the streets of Urik. Her father was a former convict that survived about 3 seconds against a Braxat in the arena, her mother abandoned her not long after. She worked within the bards quarter of the city apprenticing to various masters learning the tricks of the trade of the performing arts, dancing, singing, purse snatching, poisoning. Recently she found someone who combined their performance talents with magic. She was sold, and spent about 2 years trying to convince this wizard to teach her. The Elf denied being a magic user at first, but after she exposed him and broke down each spell after one of his performances he had no choice but to teach her. She later found out that the elf was intentionally being obvious about his magic as a test of trust. The damn fool was lucky the crowd didn’t catch on. Berell was an excellent teacher, but flighty like most elves. One day she woke up and he left a note saying, "gone off to my tribe be back in a few weeks." So far he hasn’t come back, and that was 6 months ago.

Shurel’s appearance depends on the persona she has adopted. Right now as Lela she keeps her brown hair braided up into 2 ponytails with a few random braids with decorative beads woven in. She keeps her garb relatively simple and utilitarian. As Lela would as a soldier. She does however wear several beaded bracelets and necklaces, but they are fairly common looking, and not out of place for someone originally from Makla.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Still here. The game''s been moving so slowly I've been checking it fairly rarely. Sorry. :blush:
No problem. It was my fault, honestly. We will continue as soon as possible.

BTW: I cannot post on the weekends and my children are both ill, so I can make no promise for next Monday.

Remove ads