• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] The Fog of War

Andor

First Post
Sam mutters a quick prayer under his voice as he quickly strings his longbow and knocks an arrow. Then he stands where he is or follows the Rev (depending on Tevyes' actions) while scanning for danger.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sam mutters a quick prayer under his voice as he quickly strings his longbow and knocks an arrow. Then he stands where he is or follows the Rev (depending on Tevyes' actions) while scanning for danger.

Tevye follows Piedra's orders, although it is obvious he wishes to do otherwise.

kinem

Adventurer
Jon draws his greatsword and follows Piedra. He tries to move quietly, but the strange gravity in this place gives him an awkward stride, making it difficult this time.

[sblock=ooc]stealth=11[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"I'm with you!" Mellisande bleats loyally, and scampers after the two longer-legged fellows. She doesn't seem terribly -skilled- at staying out of sight...but with her natural light step and her size, it's pretty easy for her to be lost in the tall grass and large (next to her) buildings and objects around the farmhouse.

Stealth: 17
Roll Lookup

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I am floored by how slooow this site is running. :(

Sam, bow at the ready, stays behind with Tevye while Piedra, Jon, and Mellisande slink forward toward the small farm.

A horrible sight greets the trio. The farmer and his family are all dead, obvious victims of violence, and their corpses left on display against a fence. Two of the victims, certainly the mother and an adolescent daughter, bear such vile trauma that they are difficult to look at.

The front door to the house stands open. Through the portal, Jon sees overturned furniture. On the wall adjacent to the open door, two words are painted: "Jew Free". To the right of the house across a small yard sits a barn. Its front door stands just ajar.

ghostcat

First Post
Without getting any closer than he needs to, Piedra will move into a position where he can see into the barn.

Assuming that it appears clear, he will creep upto the barn and have a proper look. Likewise the house.

Only, if he a completely sure that there is nobody waiting in ambush (that is to say he has visually checked all parts of the house and barn, including checking the floor for trap doors) will he signal for Sam and Tevye to come in. If this means that he needs to enter the house then so be it.

kinem

Adventurer
Jon stops and stares at the sight of the bodies for a moment. He feels frozen in time, as if unable to move a muscle.

Suddenly the feeling passes - though after how long he can not say, it feels like it could have been a mere moment or weeks since he'd last acted - and he peers into and enters the house, looking around. His greatsword is raised, as he almost hopes to find a target for it.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
ghostcat: While we give others a chance to reply, hop over to Invisible Castle and give me a couple of search rolls. Or, since you're not pressed for time, I guess you could just take 20.

ghostcat

First Post
ghostcat: While we give others a chance to reply, hop over to Invisible Castle and give me a couple of search rolls. Or, since you're not pressed for time, I guess you could just take 20.
OOC:
Piedra would rather be safe than sorry and is not bothered how long he takes. So I'll take 20 please.

Shayuri

First Post
(Gah! I thought I'd posted to this already! Sorry everyone, if you were waiting on me! :( )

Mellisande peeks timidly into the house after noting the reactions of the ones ahead of her. The cruelty of what she sees takes her breath away.

"Was it orcs?" she asks quietly as she tiptoes in, looking warily around. "or goblins? They can be pretty mean sometimes."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads