• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

Yttermayn

First Post
Merenita responds to Dariks question "I didn't ask them that, either. In fact, I spoke to them not at all, and I didn't understand any of their jabbering." She then lifts the apple with one of her manipulator palps towards Delber. "I believe it is."

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

“So the goblins have the children? Then what are we waiting for? Let's find their lair and see that we can get there before it's too late,” Lenya says quite determined.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Facinateting!", Says Delber. as to whether he is talking about the apple or Marenita, one cannot be sure. "yes, the children. our primary objective now."He gathers his stuff about him and walks over to check the rope.

OOC: is the rope in good condition?

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Yes. The rope looks to have been here about a month but is still in good condition.

Now that Delber is closer to the pillars, he notes the presence of crude graffiti on the pillars, written in dwarven script, but obviously in the goblin language.

OOC: Any character that knows the goblin language can read the graffiti. They are crude warnings and threats against trespassers.

Yttermayn

First Post
Merenita is quiet and still for a moment as if in thought. "Unless your people's children are the same size as adults, the people I saw taken were not children." she commented.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"What? they were the same size as adults?" He looks around to find one of the people who were at the tavern, "Daril, Vardok,...so you know how old the Children were? also, can anyone read this?" he points to the pillers.

Max

First Post
"What? they were the same size as adults?" He looks around to find one of the people who were at the tavern, "Daril, Vardok,...so you know how old the Children were?

Kelset has been standing off to one side, listening to the rapid questions and answers flying between the two groups, trying to make sense of it all. One thing finally becomes clear to him. "Ah you think them we're looking for are little kids? Naw, they was young and foolish, but grown up enough to make up their own minds. They were the kids of a local merchant, so them villagers probably referred to them as her kids - which they are. But they ain't babies or something.

Course, it's looking to me they likely got themselves killed. I'm thinking this nest of goblins ought to be cleaned out,"
states the half-orc, pointing towards the ravine with his mace.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads