Patterns in gender of AIs that "must be destroyed"

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
The Terminator - another intelligent machine that must be destroyed - is a "maximized" male - bigger than human, stronger than human, never gets tired (people need sleep), can take damage/abuse that would kill a person.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
The Terminator - another intelligent machine that must be destroyed - is a "maximized" male - bigger than human, stronger than human, never gets tired (people need sleep), can take damage/abuse that would kill a person.
terminator AI is an absurd scenario on par with THEM & the like. More likely is smarthome systems, self driving networks, & general assistance AI breaking down in catastrophic ways

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I do know that I always change the GPS in my car to the British or Australian female voice. If I need to listen to something tell me what to do, it may as well be sexy sounding. Took a minute to know that a roundabout was a rotary.
A what now?

Where are you from that a roundabout is called a rotary?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Eh, somehow "I'll be the rotary" just doesn't conjure up the whole "stone mask that turns you into a vampire" vibe for me.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
AM is who I always think of whenever someone brings up rogue AIs:

I am quite sure you can easily figure out what AM is all about from that clip alone.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Anyone remember the 1990’s movie where the AI of a Hi-Tec House develops a personality and the falls in love with its owner and then becomes jealous of his family?.

Remove ads