Paying with Credit Card

scranford

Explorer
Is anyone else having issues paying for items in the EN Publishing store with credit card? It just takes me to an error screen when I attempt to do so.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Where are you referring to when you say the EN Publishing store? There are various places where EN World/ENP sells stuff, and a couple of different affiliate arrangements.

scranford

Explorer
I accessed the EN World store from the EN World website, and tried to buy the subscription, to the War of the Burning Sky, and a Ptolus accessory. On both my PC, and my Mac when I choose the option to pay with credit card, it comes up as an unaccessible web page. I would think it was something on my end, but its happening on both a PC, and a Mac. I hate Pay Pal, and would love to give you guys more support / Business.

Here is what I get on my Mac

file:///Applications/Safari.app/Contents/Resources/error-page-icon.tif
Steve

Also tried this on RPGNow.com with the same results.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, the WotBS subscription is only sold at RPGNow, so I'm assuming you mean the RPGNow affiliate store. Unfortunately, RPGNow is a different entity entirely. The only thing I can think of is that you'd need to contact their customer services to find out why it's not working for you. I'd do it for you, but there's no point them trying to troubleshoot the problem with me - I won't be able to answer their questions or try what they suggest.

scranford

Explorer
Cedit card issues

OK. Thanks for the response. Sounds like too much trouble. I'll just pass, and maybe buy some of the modules at Gencon.

Steve

Remove ads