PCGen 5.12.0 released

Tharian

First Post
Congratulations on the formal release. I'll have to check it out. I've looked at RC2. Does this have significant changes when compared to that version?

kingpaul

First Post
I don't have all the notes in front of me right now, but there were bugs fixed between RC2 and RC3, RC3 and RC4, and RC4 and stable.

have searched and read through the help files and all of that, but how do I create and import my own data sets? I have been entering data through the LST editor, but how do I import them in so I can use them?

kingpaul

First Post
I've always typed out my personal stuff, so don't use the lst editors. However, after entering your info, have you a) restarted PCGen and b) loaded the Homebrew source?

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
How good is the release working with the 5.10.1 releases of Code Monkey LST files?

I'm getting ready to play with it some. So as soon as it's done installing itself onto my flash drive, I'll load those LST's in as well.

Yeti

kingpaul

First Post
I know some users are using the CMP datasets with the 5.12 line (5.11.x).

I don't know if they've encountered any serious issues or not.

Halivar

First Post
Man, I love PCGen. Unfortunately, all my gaming groups go almost exclusively gestalt, so I can't use it. :(

I miss PCGen. If only they had a gestalt option (and it's OGC!).

jujutsunerd

Explorer
kingpaul said:
I know some users are using the CMP datasets with the 5.12 line (5.11.x).
I don't know if they've encountered any serious issues or not.

I'm co-DMing a campaign that uses 'anything by wotc' and I haven't come across any serious problem with using 5.12 and the CMP sets (and we load pretty much every file...)

For that matter, it looks pretty good with the most recent code too, but I did have some problems (can't remember what they were unfortunately) so we switched the campaign over to 5.12. (Which is part of the reason I seldom check in code for pcgen these days. I don't see any bugs that need fixing as I don't run the latest code. :)

/Jonas (occasional pcgen developer)

Remove ads