D&D (2024) People on this forum are creating confusion. Not WotC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I said it how it is.

I am still surprised how many clear statements from WotC are needed to actually get the message out.

Maybe they should just stop trying to cater to those that willfully disrupt the communication.

4e was harmed by a few people spreading anecdotes and rumors.

I am fearing that this is what is happening this time again.

5e Next was successful because they mainly ignored the internet rambling because of what happened with 4e and focussed on the gathered survey feedback.
This time I fear, they are hearing again to loud voices (as shown in the druid video they made public before the survey ended).

I am really annoyed by this. I would have liked to see the vision of the designers for 2024. Now I really fear we have to wait another 10 years.

The thread where you are blaming us, and basically telling us to shut up, is a plus thread?

Yes I am sowing confusion!
I need a place to voice my opinion without people creating confusion. So this is a + thread for people who want to voice that opinion too without being shiuted down.

4e was harmed by being undercooked and not enough runs through a editor and some playtesting.
Was the second part of their failure. But that does not invalidate the other one.
Maybe both were interconnected. They seemed to have changed parts of their game shortly before it came out, after having it shown on some conventions.
One story I remember was the paladin marking a dragon and hiding to create permanent disadvantage or what it was called back then.
The simple elegant design was thrown out for something ugly and clunky.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So. I said it how it is.

I am still surprised how many clear statements from WotC are needed to actually get the message out.

Maybe they should just stop trying to cater to those that willfully disrupt the communication.

4e was harmed by a few people spreading anecdotes and rumors.

I am fearing that this is what is happening this time again.

5e Next was successful because they mainly ignored the internet rambling because of what happened with 4e and focussed on the gathered survey feedback.
This time I fear, they are hearing again to loud voices (as shown in the druid video they made public before the survey ended).

I am really annoyed by this. I would have liked to see the vision of the designers for 2024. Now I really fear we have to wait another 10 years.
I'm not clear what it is you are referring to. But we're not going to run a forum where people aren't allowed to disagree with WotC (or any other company).

I'm not clear what it is you are referring to. But we're not going to run a forum where people aren't allowed to disagree with WotC (or any other company).
No problem. You can disagree. But I think it is less disagreeing and more blaming then to create confusion when they communicate clearly.
So. I removed the (+). Lets see what happens.

I'm still not clear what it is you're referring to?
Ok. I refer to the recent threads about the new Crawford Video, the 8th June statement about the game and every similar thread before. Everywhere people call the game 5.5 and so on and say WotC is creating confusion, when I see quite clear communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads