Perils of Thunder Island OOC

lesser

First Post
New equipment

Tomrak will stock up with one week of trail rations and 4 cure light wound potions, unless ridiculously overpriced.

Tomrak will also try to sell the tiger pelts somewhere, although Tomrak has no idea what the best place would be.

Arkhandus

First Post
Turns out I won't be home for about 2 or 3 hours tonight, going to a cousin's birthday party. I'll be missing at least the first hour or so of Perils tonight, maybe more. And will have to end my SR session one or two hours early.

Dragonwriter

First Post
There has been a significant change of plans...

My grandfather died this week, and I will not be gaming at all through the rest of December and the New Year's weekend.

Perils of Thunder Island will resume Saturday, January 9th at 7 PM Pacific time (GMT-8).

Ark, if you could stick around Dev II tomorrow night to make sure everyone has this news, I would appreciate it.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I hate having to do this but…

My computer seems to be going into its death spiral and I am not sure when I will get another one. Thankfully, all my files and info have been backed up, so I will be able to pick things up where I left off, but I do not know how long I will be offline. Hopefully it will be less than a month, but I cannot be sure.

So, as of now, I am going on a hiatus from all my games. I should have a computer up and running again sometime between mid-February and early March.

I will try to get on a public computer to update you folks, but that would be sporadic at best...

Ark, could you please stick around for Perils and FMTG at game time, just to make sure everyone gets this message?

Dragonwriter

First Post
First off, thanks for your patience.

Secondly, I will definitely be getting a new computer sometime within the next week (it has been shipped, it just hasn't arrived yet).

Due to my weekends being a little hectic for the next couple of weeks, though, I will not be able to DM another session of Perils until February 20th. But I will be online then, at 7 PM PST. Hope to see all of you there and we can get this game going again!

Remove ads