Perils of Thunder Island OOC

stevekro1

First Post
Going to a leadership conference all weekend (starting tonight). I will bring a laptop though, and hopefully be able to make the game. If I don't show, though, it's because I'm there. Just giving the heads up.

stevekro1

First Post
Won't be able to make SR tonight & will be a little bit late for D&D but I'll show up. Start without me please! Don't let me hold you up!

Arkhandus

First Post
I will likely be out of the house for a few hours this Saturday night, and if so I'll miss most or all of the Perils of Thunder Island session. I think you have a more-or-less current copy of Oobla's sheet, DW, but the only recent changes to it anyway have been a few trail rations eaten and the expenditure of the 7d6 Fireball bead from his Necklace of Fireballs.

Oobla's first instinct is to blind monsters or badguys that frighten him, then run away. When he has allies around who aren't running away, he'll likely cast Mage Armor first or second, then throw Acid Arrows or Burning Hands spells at baddies while trying to stay back a safe distance. If someone reminds him at some point, or if he sees someone fighting a really big monster up-close, he might remember to cast Enlarge Person on the ally. Oobla will preferentially try to help Jeralt or Nindiyan if enemies aren't attacking him or approaching him to attack. If he needs to, Oobla might toss a fuzzball from his Bag of Tricks to summon a critter to get between him and a badguy. Oobla is as likely as not to catch allies in his area spells when badguys are nearby and he's panicking. He's only likely to attack fleeing enemies if they hurt him a lot first or tried to eat him.

Remove ads