Picard Season 3

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
It looks like her new son is named Jack, after her dead husband (and Wesley's father), Jack Crusher. So I wonder if he is a clone of Jack in some way, or maybe there is a posthumous IVF situation going on.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That captain of the Titan sure is a piece of work.

Why is it that they nearly always make other Captains complete jerks? You'd think Starfleet would be full of smart, open-minded explorers, but nope. If they're not "our" Captain, they're a loser.

Hopefully they will give him some time to redeem himself, in particular in that I suspect a Star Trek Titan spin-off is in the works (though they will probably replace the captain with one or another much-loved character first!)

We shall see.

An iconic pater familias
9030feea-c69f-40e6-b9e5-102026b5d20a_text.gif

I know you're making a serious and good point but that's what popped into my read the second I read that phrase.

MarkB

Legend
Why is it that they nearly always make other Captains complete jerks? You'd think Starfleet would be full of smart, open-minded explorers, but nope. If they're not "our" Captain, they're a loser.

Hopefully they will give him some time to redeem himself, in particular in that I suspect a Star Trek Titan spin-off is in the works (though they will probably replace the captain with one or another much-loved character first!)

We shall see.
Beverley said "don't trust Starfleet", so some Starfleet officers may turn out to be villains this season. He seems like a prime candidate - or else they're setting us up to not mourn him too much when he is tragically killed and Seven has to take the chair.

But apparently Picard himself wasn't sufficient nostalgia, they had to bring everyone back.

If nostalgia was their primary motivation, they should have had the old crew there from the first episode flying around in the latest Enterprise.

There was nothing wrong with the new crew.

Picard didn't feel like Picard in the first two seasons, even accounting for aging.

Remove ads