Podcast #74: News Roundup: D&D, Critical Role, Eberron, Star Wars, and more!

This week, Morrus and Peter are back on their new regular day with all the news from the past week! D&D Unearthed Arcana, Critical Role signs with Amazon, Eberron: Rising from the Last War news, classic Eberron bundles, the Rick and Morty Starter Set, new charity D&D adventures, lots of new minis, new previews from Star Wars and Legend of the Five Rings, and a whole lot more plus a brand new...

This week, Morrus and Peter are back on their new regular day with all the news from the past week! D&D Unearthed Arcana, Critical Role signs with Amazon, Eberron: Rising from the Last War news, classic Eberron bundles, the Rick and Morty Starter Set, new charity D&D adventures, lots of new minis, new previews from Star Wars and Legend of the Five Rings, and a whole lot more plus a brand new sketch!

lvm.jpg

Subscribe on iTunes | Google Play | YouTube | TuneIn | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podbean | Spotify | Android
News

Unearthed Arcana: 43 D&D Class Feature Variants New UA: 43 D&D Class Feature Variants

News Digest for the Week of November 15, which covered Chris Perkins’s tweet about Curse of Strahd, the classic Eberron sourcebook bundles on DriveThruRPG, Warhammer 40K Wrath & Glory Art Preview, WizKids Miniatures, Legend of the Five Rings: Path of Waves preview, Genesys Expanded Player’s Guide preview News Digest for the Week of November 15

Critical Role to Amazon Prime 5E - Critical Role: Amazon Orders 2 Seasons Of The Legend Of Vox Machina

Eberron: Rising from the Last War Table of Contents 5E - Eberron: Rising from the Last War Table of Contents

Rick and Morty Starter Set Rick & Morty Starter Set Pre-Orders

Dungeons & Dragons Adventure “Infernal Machine Rebuild” to Benefit Extra Life Charity WotC Releases New Adventure For Charity

Your bimonthly “D&D Is Going Mainstream” article from a major news outlet, this time the New York Times…again. D&D In The Mainstream - Again!

Gem Dragons Are Officially Back 5E - D&D Gem Dragons Are Officially Back

D&D Anniversary Sapphire Dice Set for $299.99 $299 D&D Anniversary Sapphire Dice

D&D Infernal Font for $10 for Extra Life D&D 'Infernal Font' for $10 for Extra Life

Voices of Heresy Bundle on Humble Bundle (Audiobooks and audio dramas set in the Warhammer 40K universe) Humble Audiobook Bundle: Voices of Heresy by Black Library

Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Cursed Earth and Poster Map 2000AD - Available now -- Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth & Cursed Earth Poster Map!

RPG Crowdfunding News RPG Crowdfunding News – Vaesen, Deadlands: Lost Colony, and More

Playtest for Pathfinder 2nd Edition Advanced Class Guide Open PF2 - Playtest Four New Pathfinder 2E Classes

News Digest for the Week of November 8, which contains coverage of the Star Wars Starships and Speeders News Digest for the Week of November 8

Dragonmeet is Coming! Saturday, November 30 at the Novotel London West Dragonmeet Is Coming!

Elder Brains and Stalagmites: New D&D Minis from WizKids (yes, more minis) Elder Brains & Stalagmites: New D&D Minis

AD&D and Basic D&D Sales Figures from TSR The Sales of D&D vs. AD&D vs. AD&D 2nd Edition

War of the Burning Sky 5e #7: Trial of Echoed Souls War of the Burning Sky 5E #7: Trial of Echoed Souls

-------------------

Hosts: Russ “Morrus” Morrissey and Peter Coffey
Editing and post-production: Darryl Mott
Kickstarter News Column used for the Kickstarter Game: Egg Embry
Theme Song: Steve Arnott
Kickstarter Game Theme: Lyrics by Russ Morrissey, Vocals by “drwilko”, Guitar by Darryl Mott
Malach the Maleficent played by Darren Morrissey

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
Good podcast as usual Russ and Peter. :) Enjoy the skits, including the extra skit that you all have taken to doing. Russ you mentioned that the physical copies of the books are now in, wasn't expecting that so soon, thought they would come in after the new year. Awesome that they did, my question of course would be when they were going to start shipping to the USA for those of us who ordered them.

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
You mean Cursed Earth? They're already shipping! :)

Doh, sorry, multi tasking and "thought" about the name of the product but didn't actually type it I see. lol yep, talking about Curse Earth. I'm still on my first cup of morning coffee, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads