Pope to change D&D cosmology

kroh

First Post
Palskane said:
So....

How much exp is the Pope worth? :p

Do you think he has a giant horde of treasure from all the other popes (And by the way...does Pope have a plural?)? If there is treaure involved i think i know some peeps who would be into this adventure.

Days like this make me regret I usually drink coffee in front of the computer.

Regards,
Walt

Dr. Harry

First Post
Shemeska said:
The Modrons were in the 3e Manual of the Planes.

Ygorl was mentioned as one of the primary Slaad Lords in a 3.5 FR book, Champions of Ruin, in a section detailing a minor slaad lord exiled/bound on Toril.

Official yes, absolitely. 'Core' in 3.x? Perhaps not, but the distinction is a bit artificial and rather useless.

Sorry. I was refering to the Catholic Church, not D&D, implying taht perhaps Ssendem was official, since I did not mention him ...

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Further speculation rampaged over the Forgotten Realms today. Many were of the belief that the Vatican's decision was in reaction to the recently invasion of Toril by Slaad in the game Demonstone.

"I mean, obviously it caused problems for everyone when we were invaded by forces from a plane that doesn't exist in our new cosmology," said Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun, "But we don't like the thought of entire planes being destroyed in a retaliatory action either."

Others, however, were not so compassionate. "I hope that when Limbo goes poof, all the Slaad go with it!" said one of the Seven Sisters, speaking on a condition of anonymity. "I mean, who needs a plane full of frog-men? It's not like they serve any useful purpose. And if they're supposed to be the embodiments of chaos, why do they all have a uniform appearance and powers? The whole thing deserves to be scrapped."

In regards to divine reactions to the news, Mystra responded by immediately changing her personality and alignment...again. Ao could not be reached for comment.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
billd91 said:
Not as many as you'd think. Most of his levels are probably in Expert rather than Cleric and that brings his CR down a bit.
Dont forget the levels of Aristocrat.

Maybe he is the Epic Commoner we have all dreamed about.
:lol:

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Newborns and Slaadi

As anyone with a newborn can tell you, it's not a case of the slaadi tormenting the babies, but of the babies driving the slaadi bonkers through sleep deprivation.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
fusangite said:
The pope should really consider adopting the Aztec belief that the second level of heaven is occupied by a giant breast-covered tree at which infants who die before weaning suckle for the rest of time.

Awwwww... that gets me all choked up somehow. Poor little guys. Of course baby heaven is just a bunch of nipples! Nothing else would make sense.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
yeah, wouldn't have expected it from the Aztecs... :eek: But I only know the "popular wisdom" on them and wouldn't be suprized to find some of that was propaganda. ;)

Well, it's not like they survived to defend themselves in the history books.

Remove ads