• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

post pics of your pets!

Angcuru

First Post
Be sure to keep Old Kentuky Shark away from bears and killer bees. ;)

I'd post pics of my cats, but me digital camera is shot. :(

Angcuru said:
Be sure to keep Old Kentuky Shark away from bears and killer bees. ;)

I'd post pics of my cats, but me digital camera is shot. :(
That's right! Because, we all know that Sharks and Bears are Natures Best Friends! ;)

Mmmm... Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

... and what do you mean DIGITAL camera?! My picture of Shark was a HAND-DRAWN masterpiece... *shifty eye* :)

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Here's pics of our cats, Ickle and Oats (Oats is the small one). These were RIGHT after Oats was rescued from the dumpster behind Wild Oats grocery (and thus the name). She was maybe 3-4 weeks old. Ickle is our deranged older cat, about a year old in the photos.

Attachments

• kennel.jpg
    kennel.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 89
  • jcomfy bed.jpg
    jcomfy bed.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 96

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Rich, Logan is adorable! I'm glad you had good luck with finding a rescue dog.

This is our dog Chaucer. He's 15 months old, and can best be described as 35 pounds of orange and white concentrated evil.

Attachments

• Pinup small.jpg
    Pinup small.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 58

Buttercup said:
Rich, Logan is adorable! I'm glad you had good luck with finding a rescue dog.

Thanks! We had been on waiting lists with both the national Springer and Britteny rescue groups, when my wife found Logan on Petfinders. When we called the shelter to ask about him, we found out that he was going to be picked up by the Springer rescue in 2 days if he was not adopted first, so we drove 2.5 hours to see him, and knew we had to have him.

BTW, Chaucer looks like a wonderfully happy dog too!

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Here's one of our five cats. (We've also got two birds and a lizard.)

Even though Trouble (her sister, Mischief, was destroying something nearby) still acts like a kitten she's almost 8 years old.

Attachments

• trouble.jpg
    trouble.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 90

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
BTW, Chaucer looks like a wonderfully happy dog too!

Oh, he's happy alright. Happy to eat my shoes. Happy to eat the chair cushions. Happy to steal my husband's underwear out of the laundry hamper and run around the house with it. Happy, even, to grab the end of a roll of toilet paper in his mouth and run, essentially teepeeing everything he can reach....

I'm telling you, his face may look innocent, but the number of this doggie is 666. ;)

philreed said:
Here's one of our five cats. (We've also got two birds and a lizard.)

Even though Trouble (her sister, Mischief, was destroying something nearby) still acts like a kitten she's almost 8 years old.
I absolutely adore black and white cats! They are SOO cute. :D

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I absolutely adore black and white cats! They are SOO cute. :D

The problem with Trouble is that she knows she's cute and acts cute for company. Her favorite game is to play fetch. And god help you if you don't play when she's ready . . .

Remove ads