• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

post pics of your pets!

CarlZog

Explorer
HellHound said:
The funny one is Bowie, an Australian Shepherd.

No offense, Hellhound, but are you sure Bowie is not a catahoula -- or at least part catahoula?
She looks identical to my sister-in-law's dog, which they got thinking it was an Australian Shepherd, only to discover otherwise.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This is Tattenger.

tatt3.jpg

tatt4.jpg

He died more than 10 years ago. He was my last cat. Once I get back to living on my own with enough money to get allergy shots and enough space for me and a cat, I'll likely get another one (or two.)

Cheers!

KF72

IamTheTest

First Post
Im off at school so I dont have pics of my pets. We have a black lab (Mirri), a yellow lab (Makita), a boxer/rotweiler (Moose), a black cat with red eyes (Vulcan), and a white cat with one and a half blue eyes and half a green eye (Loki), and an albino burmese python (Ozzy) that lives in our bathroom. We enjoy our pets a great deal and are usually willing to adopt, even if it's a 6' 7'' rat eater.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
CarlZog said:
No offense, Hellhound, but are you sure Bowie is not a catahoula -- or at least part catahoula?
She looks identical to my sister-in-law's dog, which they got thinking it was an Australian Shepherd, only to discover otherwise.

No offense taken, and no, I am not sure in any way.

Like all our animals, Bowie was a rescue - in this case from an SPCA in Cornwall (an hour away), and arrived without any knowledge of birthdate, more than a rough approximation of age, or a name... he's a lot like the other Australian Shepherds we have in the neighbourhood, mind you, and a nice Blue Merle colouration (if you like blue merle and don't think it looks like he got splattered with a random variety of paints).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads