PPvsPP: Hand of God Arena(Up:cov,atriden,sessadore)

Atriden

First Post
The half-Orc says: "Blah blah blah" and slams his axe towards Varis.
[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Attacks Varis, Uses the power "Split the sky". Hits fort 29 and does 31 damage, if it hits Varis is now again Prone and is pushed 2 sq. over the thum.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Going Away again]
I will be away for a week now, since I am going to the Roskilde Festival and then I will be back chaps! So Oni, please control my psycho half-orc, will ya

[sblock=Only Oni]
Here is a link to my character: Half-Orc of doom
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Er ... that only brings me to -104, doesn't it?

-71 last round
I healed 30 hp on my turn = -41
Karn did 32 damage = -73
Mr. K did 31 damage = -104

Unless I've taken more damage somewhere, that shouldn't have me unconscious yet ... If I'm still alive and kicking I'll post some actions later tonight. [/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

I think Atriden meant to push Varis off the thumb but it's a little unclear from his post since he didn't specify to where he was pushing him.

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Varis attempts one last desperate attack, but it fails, and in his position, it is far to easy for the two warriors to attack him, and pushing him out of the "finger". Varis feels void under him, but does not fall. Instead, he finds himself floating. His relief, however, is replaced in a split second by the stinging pain of a strong electrical aura that surrounds him as soon as he leaves the stone hand. The elf loses consciousness, and is left suspended in the featurless sky surrounding the gigantic statue...

ooc: yes, guys. It is over. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so much, I had some pretty... "strange" days...
I'm sorry for sessadore, Varis fought really well, and if the roll for the environmental hazard would have been lower...who knows! But kudos to him for standing his ground for so long!
And of course, congratulations to the winners of their first round!!

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
OOC: Congratulations, Oni and Atriden! I have to say that I, too, am impressed with how well Varis stood up by himself. Perhaps if we'd have been able to keep Diarmuid alive we could have come out on top ;) But at the end it was becoming apparent that being slippery wasn't quite going to be enough against the deadly duo's excessive healing. Best of luck in the final!

So, is there going to be a bronze match battle as well? This becomes important for Diarmuid and Varis now ;)

Remove ads