PPvsPP: Hand of God Arena(Up:cov,atriden,sessadore)

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Ah, I thought for some reason we'd been deprived out of OA, so first that. :)

Basic Attack: +23 vs AC (1d20+22+1+2-2=26)

[/sblock]

Karn jabbed ineffectually at the slippery elf, a muttered curse emanating from the strange helm. Looking side to side, he finally spied the elf some distance away, on the stony thumb of the massive hand. Moving away from the center of the palm Karn strode purposely toward the outcropping, the strange pulsing of his armour knitting flesh as he went.

With practised grace he slipped over the difficult ground spinning his spear around him in a sweeping arc, bringing Varis into its massive range. Suddenly he changed the direction of the huge weapon, bringing it into a powerful thrust meant to throw his opponent off balance.

[sblock=ooc]

Regen 5

Move to G11

Pressing Strike: +21 vs AC (Shift to F10, if it hits push Varis to D13) (1d20+22+1-2=38)
Damage/Radiant Damage (1d10+11+1d6=23) and -2 to Varis' AC until the end of Karn's next turn.

Based on the way you handled the map earlier and look of it, that seems like it should have a chance of pushing him off into the wild blue yonder.

[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
Mr. Killer looks around confuesed for a moment and then as his eyes catches Varis'.
" Stupid half! Run, you can no hide, hahahahaha " . The green maniac moves towards the thum while speculating what his next crazed action should be.
After drinking a potion, the Half-Orc quickly gets an idea and starts stomping hard on the grond as an insane bull and yells " Pray to ye momma! " before he headstrongly charges Varis with his deadly Axe.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Moves to G10
Standard: charges Varis, Athletics check 20 and to be fair, I will use my attack roll from before. got 25 to hit AC, which is now 26 since I charged.
Minor: drinks a healing potion, regains 25hp
[sblock= To Oni]
I though about useing ranged, but I will never hit him with it. I only have +8 with ranged weapons. So instead I tried something very alternativ. Next round I will try to bull rush him off the thumb.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Er .. I just noticed something. Oni, does Karn have 3 reach? Because if he doesn't, he can't reach Varis from G11. And Atriden, Mr. Killer needs speed 6 to get to E11; is he that fast? And I believe you need to make a DC 20 Acrobatics check (or Athletics? Ata mentioned both, so maybe either works) to move full speed past row G.

Not that I don't trust you guys, I know there are ways to accomplish both reach 3 and speed 6 in plate, but I figured it was something worth checking. There is a reason I chose to go up the thumb, after all ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
You should have more faith in me than that. :)

Pressing strike allows for shift 2, which is good for shift 1 in difficult terrain, and is noted with the attack information.

Atriden's turn may need more sorting out though.

[sblock=Atriden]

Don't forget you've a ranged weapon.

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Hey guys, sorry for the slow pace. I am currently studying for my final exam, which is on wednesday, so I haven't got that much time to spare but I will change my actions right now! And Sessadore is right, I dont have speed 6 but speed 5, sorry about that.
[/sblock]

Remove ads