• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PPvsPP: Hand of God Arena(Up:cov,atriden,sessadore)

Oni

First Post
Karn quickly found what he was looking for as Varis' blade shuddered against his armour rocking him back. Catching his footing Karn slipped by elven swordsman as he recovered from the powerful attack. As he moved he swung the enormous spear is a sweep blow bring the bladed head toward his opponent's midsection.

Guide our blades to our enemy's heart, so what we might give him a worthy death!

[sblock=ooc]

Use remaining movement to move to J15 to flank Varis.

Minor: Righteous Rage of Tempus

Standard: Righteous Brand: +23 vs AC (4 Damage to self for Bloodclaw) (1d20+22+1+2-2=35) If that hits +5 to Mr. Killers melee attack rolls and -2 to Varis' AC until the end of Karn's next turn
Damage/Radiant Damage (4d6+10+11+12+1d6=50)

If that hit it's a crit so will use Aquamarine Solitaire to make a free basic attack.

Basic Attack: +23 vs AC (1d20+22+1+2-2=38)
Damage/Radiant Damage (1d10+11+1d6=20)

[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
As Karn's deadly strike flies home, Varis throws up a magical shield with a moment's thought, deflecting the spear at the last moment. "You really are a preachy one, aren't you?" he inquires of Karn.
[sblock=OOC]Immediate Interrupt on Karn's first attack to use Shielding Girdle, giving me +4 AC til the end of my next turn. That should keep it from hitting, which means Karn doesn't get to make the extra basic attack, if I'm not mistaken. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Yeah, no hit, no crit, no use of the solitaire, however I believe it's Mr. Killer's go after Karn.

[sblock=Atriden]

May I suggest something targeting fort. :)

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Woops! My bad, for some reason I was thinking that his readied attack was his turn :-S
I'll remove my actions, then, and wait for my turn.[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
Mr. killer drinks a potion while laughing, and then tries to find his way to Varis to attack him with his mighty Axe.

[sblock=OOC]
Minor: uses the time to Laugh very hard while drinking a potion
Move Action: Moves to a place where he can attack Varis
Standard Action: attacks Varis

[sblock= Oni and Ata]
Move Action: Moves to a place where he can attack Varis
Minor: drinks a potion of vitality and regains 25hp and gets a saving throw 11
Standard Action: uses Healing Strike and hits ac 40 and does 48 damage, the target is also marked and Mr. Killer regains 29hp
Tactics;
Will use something that hits fort next time
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
MrKiller heavy blow hits and wounds heavily Varis, while divine power flows into him. What will be the valian elf's reaction in this predicament? Meanwhile, electricity starts to gather again at the feet of the combatants...

Initiative and status, round 10
-Karn -66, +2 power AC, 5DR, regen 5, all ranged attacks from more than 5 squares at -5 penalty [sblock=expended]RRoT, Divine power,Rain of blows, 3 Healing word, bastion of health, Divine armour, Weapon of the gods, trollskin armor, 1 potion of clarity[/sblock]
-mrKiller -35, +1 power to attack rolls, 5DR, all ranged attacks from more than 5 squares at -5 penalty, target of oath of enmity [sblock=Expended]1 potion of clarity,1 potion of vitality Healing strike, 3 Healing Word, Righteous rage of tempus, rain of blows[COLOR="DimGray]Bless, Rune of peace[/COLOR][/sblock]
-Varis, -85, bloodied, marked by MrKiller, regen 5, oath of enmity vs MrKiller, concealed [sblock=Expended]Circle of Mental onslaught, [COLOR="Red"]Sequestering strike, Elven accuracy,[/COLOR],River of life, Temple of shadows, Wrath of the divine[/sblock]

ooc: I hope everything is clear(and I haven't missed anything)... Go sessadore!

handofgodmap.jpg

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=Ata]Just thought I'd check, since it had been a while there, but you remembered that Varis has +4 AC until the end of his next turn, right? I don't know what Mr. Killer's attack roll was, so I don't know if it would help or not.

Also, I've been wondering how difficult would it be to climb the thumb? And can Varis tell if there are any areas that aren't gathering electricity, and if so, where are they?[/sblock]

Remove ads