PPvsPP: Hand of God Arena(Up:cov,atriden,sessadore)

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=sessadore]yes, sessadore. MrKiller hits AC 40, so...

As for safe zones, the electricity can't reach beyond the palm it seems (so the fingers are safe).Climbing the thum qouldn't be that difficult, although fighting on it might give some balance problem.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Cornered and battered, Varis darts into the shadows, losing himself to sight and hearing in the darkness. A few moments later clinging shadows fall from his form, now standing some distance away.
[sblock=Actions]Move: to somewhere and Stealth = 37
End of my turn I become visible in D12 (I think - might change if my assumptions are wrong).
[sblock=Ata]Am I able to move full speed on the thumb? If I can, I'm going to go up it.

Also ... my word! When are they going to run out of freaking healing?! *sigh*

--------------
Regen 5.

Move: to D12 (through H14 so I can Stealth: 1d20+19=37). If you need it: Acrobatics for the thumb (1d20+19=20) ... I really wish I hadn't rolled that :-S
If I can't move full speed on the thumb, I'll go to K8 instead. (H14 > H13 > I12 > J11 > K10 > K9 > K8).

Standard: Second Wind for 32 hp and +2 to defenses until the start of my next turn. That should get me to -28.

Minor: none.[/sblock][/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Before I go writing anything up, at what point does it go from normal terrain to problematic terrain at the thumb? And what are the rules for the terrain?

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]it's normal terrain till G. So G9-10-11-12 are normal terrain. Beyond that, it' difficult terrain, except you can move at full speed with an Athletics check (DC 20). The steep terrain will make both attacking and defending slightly more difficult.[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
Mr.Killer screams at Varis " You go nowhere, stay... fight! OR DIE " and the big half-orc hopefully smashes his axe into the annoying half-elf while having the biggest grin ever seen by the eyes of mortals.

[sblock=OOC]
Alright, here is the attack: hits AC 29 and does 29 damage, but I reroll the attack by using the potion of clarity ability, which I drank erlier in the combat, and hits AC 38 and does 32 damage.
[/sblock]

Remove ads