PPvsPP: Hand of God Arena(Up:cov,atriden,sessadore)

Atanatotatos

First Post
The nimble efl, even while prone, manages to roll on the uncomfortably hard ground and dodge the half-orc's charge.
Another huge lightning falls on the palm of the stone hand, only a couple of steps from Karn's back.

Initiative and status, round 11
-Karn -61, +2 power AC, 5DR, regen 5, all ranged attacks from more than 5 squares at -5 penalty [sblock=expended]RRoT, Divine power,Rain of blows, 3 Healing word, bastion of health, Divine armour, Weapon of the gods, trollskin armor, 1 potion of clarity[/sblock]
-mrKiller -10, +1 power to attack rolls, 5DR, all ranged attacks from more than 5 squares at -5 penalty, target of oath of enmity [sblock=Expended]1 potion of clarity,1 potion of vitality Healing strike, 3 Healing Word, Righteous rage of tempus, rain of blows[COLOR="DimGray]Bless, Rune of peace[/COLOR][/sblock]
-Varis, -71, bloodied, prone, regen 5, oath of enmity vs MrKiller, concealed [sblock=Expended]Circle of Mental onslaught, [COLOR="Red"]Sequestering strike, Elven accuracy,[/COLOR],River of life, Temple of shadows, Wrath of the divine[/sblock]

handofgodmap.jpg

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
The pressure seems to be getting to Varis. His brow furrows in intense concentration as he dodges incoming strikes while he pulls out a potion and quickly drinks it.

Smiling as the healing floods through his body, Varis rolls towards Mr. Killer and lashes out from the ground.
[sblock=If it hits ...]As the blow connects, the elf suddenly explodes into a cloud of golden leaves. Another cloud of the same leaves coalesces elsewhere.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Regen 5

Move: draw potion
Minor: drink potion and heal 25 hp
Standard: attack Mr. Killer: 32 vs. AC for 27 damage. If that hits, Varis goes *poof* and reappears either at N6 or G11, depending on what Ata says.
[sblock=Ata]Move: draw a potion of vitality
Minor: drink the potion. That should get me up to -41 and no longer bloodied.
Standard: Blade Step on Mr. Killer: 1d20+23-2=24, 1d20+21=31, 2d12+13=27, for a total of 32 (I forgot to include the +1 bonus from the circlet's power) vs. AC and 27 damage. *sigh* of course, when I finally use an encounter power I get shoddy rolls.

Anyway, if that hits I get to teleport 10 squares to a space that has to be adjacent to an enemy. Do the horses count as enemies? If they do, then I'll teleport to N6.

If the horses don't count as enemies, then I'll teleport to G11 so they can't get into a flank without provoking an OA.

Oh, and I have another question about how you want Cloud of Souls to work. I know we discussed earlier that it won't affect characters who start their turn in the zone, but what happens to a character who starts his turn in the zone and then moves into other squares covered by the zone? Are they entering it, or are they not?
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
His flesh continued to knit as his armour moved like a living thing. Raising his spear high it came straight as an arrow in a downward thrust that screamed past the half-orc in front of him. At the end of the thrust, Karn yanked the point of the spear sharply up, trying to knock the elf off of the stony digit.

[sblock=ooc]

Regen 5

No move.

Pressing Strike: +23 vs AC (Take 4 damage from Bloodclaw) (1d20+22+1+2-2=33) [reminder, Varis has -2 AC]
Damage/Radiant Damage (1d10+11+12+1d6=32) and Varis has -2 AC until the end of Karn's next turn. Push Varis to D13.

[/sblock]

Remove ads