• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prestige Classes, Feats, and Spells

BloodyAx

First Post
Yah, I kinda wanted a thread for people to post their presitge classes/custom feats etc on for inspiration and use by the rest of enworld. I really want to see any interesting classes or feats or spells that people came up with.

Also, it would be great if people could hone their rough ideas here.

So, my first contribution: I'm thinking about making a series of prestige classes and some feats for lycanthropes (and maybe applicable to shapechanging druids as well). Like a Werewolf Mage which could cast lots of "dark" descriptor spells and some illusions and the like (this is only an example, don't limit the forum to this example!).

Also, I was thinking about creating a feat called Form Mastery that allowed a shapechanger (a monster shapechanger, druid, or lycanthrope, and maybe more if you guys think of them) to, when targeted by a shapechange spell, like the polymorph spells, that they could get a +4 bonus on the check to resist, and if they exceeded the save by at least 5, they could instead change into any of their forms that they could normally turn into (and in the case of a lycanthrope, getting a +5 bonus on the check to change), without using up a "use per day". Exceeding the check to resist the spell by 10 allows the shapechanger to change into any form of his/her choice within the limits of the spell cast upon them (basically, its as if they cast the spell upon themselves, but they use an opponent's spell to do it).

Any ideas, about this feat, or any other feats/characters/spells?

Last edited:

Jack Simth

First Post
Natural Iterative Attack (natural weapon)
Permits one natural weapon (that's single - if you specify "claw" you have to say which one if you have more than one) to count as a manufactored weapon for purposes of attacking only; so if you have Bab+8, a Claw/Claw/Bite routine, and you choose Bite, then your routine becomes Bite+8/Bite+3/Claw+3/Claw+3 (unless, of course, you have a feat that reduces the -5 for secondary natural attacks)

Designed when one of my characters rolled a 00 on the Reincarnation tables, and came back as a wolf. The Rogue really missed his iterative Sneak Attacks, so I permitted the feat.

Metamorphus

First Post
Jack Simth said:
Natural Iterative Attack (natural weapon)
Permits one natural weapon (that's single - if you specify "claw" you have to say which one if you have more than one) to count as a manufactored weapon for purposes of attacking only; so if you have Bab+8, a Claw/Claw/Bite routine, and you choose Bite, then your routine becomes Bite+8/Bite+3/Claw+3/Claw+3 (unless, of course, you have a feat that reduces the -5 for secondary natural attacks)

Designed when one of my characters rolled a 00 on the Reincarnation tables, and came back as a wolf. The Rogue really missed his iterative Sneak Attacks, so I permitted the feat.

I really like it. Maybe you should make some weapon like "claw sheaths" or something, which adds gives better damage. It would be metal, and could be magical, sharp sheaths that would fit around the claws.

Jack Simth

First Post
All he really has is his teeth.... and he's strongly considering hiring a Druid-20 to cast Greater Magic Fang on his teeth and have the party Wizard Permanency it. If he trys it, I'll let him... but if it becomes a problem, it's dispellable....

Metamorphus

First Post
With any "claw sheath" idea, you could add two claw attacks, at say 1d4+dex, but its obviously only if you want to. The greater magic fang looks good, and, as you said, if it becomes a problem, you have a way out.

Metamorphus

First Post
Would you guys mind looking over those lycantrhope things i posted earlier and tell me what you think, and any corrections/ideas you might have?

Remove ads