Question about EW and mobile viewing

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In theory, the bar should not be appearing on mobile devices now. That does mean there's no way to log in though, which I'm going to have to try to work out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Right, best I could come up with was a link to the profile page in the navigation bar. If you're logged in, that link takes you to your profile edit page; if you're not, it takes you to a login page.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'm pretty sure that the problem relates to the advert that appears below the breadcrumbs and above the rest of the content.

It appears that this isn't making its size known to the browser when the page is first being layed out, and so when it appears the browser has to shuffle things around to make space for it.

I wonder whether it would be possible to put a height and width on the enclosing DIV for those adverts?

doghead

thotd
Full Version

I don't seem to have any issues with the UI bar on my iPhone. It's* tiny in the full site version. I am still running version iOS Version 6 and using the default Safari browser.

Edit: * "It" being the pages in general, or more accurately, all the elements on the page. It requires careful manipulation, or very pointy fingers. But otherwise it seems fully functional with the exception of the UI bar which doesn't appear.

thotd

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
This time in mobile view ...

The text box wraps properly in the mobile version. You can preview posts.

There is no XP button visible in threads, and the "Show" button doesn't work. The layout is quite good, with all the links I tried taking me to the place I expected.

thotd

Last edited:

Remove ads