Level Up (A5E) Question/suggestion for character builder and VTT integration

noodohs

Explorer
I'm guessing work hasn't even really started on these yet, so this is probably more of a suggestion than a question, but given that one of the selling points of LU is that it works with other 5e content, will there be some way of entering in homebrew for the official character builder and/or VTT integrations? We plan on moving our 5e game to LU when those are out, but I know there are at least some things we'll want to port over that are from other third parties or that just aren't in LU for one reason or another. I think for most things that still basically fit within LU's boundaries there won't be issues, but for classes or heritages that simply don't exist, those we'd need a way to build.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I'm guessing work hasn't even really started on these yet, so this is probably more of a suggestion than a question, but given that one of the selling points of LU is that it works with other 5e content, will there be some way of entering in homebrew for the official character builder and/or VTT integrations? We plan on moving our 5e game to LU when those are out, but I know there are at least some things we'll want to port over that are from other third parties or that just aren't in LU for one reason or another. I think for most things that still basically fit within LU's boundaries there won't be issues, but for classes or heritages that simply don't exist, those we'd need a way to build.
Someone started work on a foundry thing but I'm not following that since I use arkenforge & it occupies a very different niche. The levelup resources page has a pack of vtt tokens though & they look great :D

1638032123024.png

1638032188220.png

Remove ads