Race Elimination: Gnoll/Razorclaw Quick Runoff (you *can* vote for both!)

Eliminate Razorclaw or Gnoll?

• Elimate the cats (no more Razorclaws)!

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • No more stinking dog-critters (Gnolls go)!

Votes: 34 64.2%

• Poll closed .

eamon

Explorer
Since it was said that the top 6 would be removed and there's a tie for sixth place; hereby a quick poll (closes soon!) to choose who gets to go!

If the runner up gets 60% or more of the total they both get grilled!

Last edited:

N8Ball

Explorer
Since it was said that the top 6 would be removed and there's a tie for sixth place; hereby a quick poll (closes soon!) to choose who gets to go!
If the runner up gets 60% or more of the total they both get grilled!

How can the runner up get 60% of the total?
That only leaves 40% for the "winner"???

I'm all for booting them both though. Send the cats and dogs packing!

Mengu

First Post
These are too close, and not worth haggling over. I also say get rid of them both. Next round of eliminations, you can get rid of the top 5, or more if there are ties.

eamon

Explorer
How can the runner up get 60% of the total?
That only leaves 40% for the "winner"???

I'm all for booting them both though. Send the cats and dogs packing!
Well, seeing as you can vote for both, the sum totals can be over 100% - up to 200% if everyone votes for both proposals. Right now they add up to 103%, basically no one is voting for both options.

Perhaps a 60% cutoff was a little harsh; oh well, it doesn't really matter, does it? Worst case we have one critter more in the next round!

I edited the thread title to highlight the possibility of voting for both.

Holy Bovine

First Post
I actually like both of these races but gnolls are always bad guys imc. Always. Its how I like to use them (and bugbears, orc and kenku for that matter) and never have them available as PC races.

Shifters tread that grey area as they try to leave their lycanthropic past behind them but can and do 'go good'.

surfarcher

First Post
Well as a DM I love using Gnolls as the bad guys...

And even if I was a player I'd still dislike the razorclaw...

So bye bye kitty cat!

eamon

Explorer
OK, voting's closed and it's the Gnolls that get to go; along with Minotaurs, Githyanki, Deva, Changeling and Goliaths from the full round.

That leaves:
Dwarf
Eladrin
Elf
Half-elf
Human
Tiefling
Gnome
Half-orc
Longtooth Shifter
Razorclaw Shifter
Genasi
Githzerai
Gnoll
Hobgoblin
Goblin
Kobold
Orc

17 races left.

If we eliminate 6,4,3,2,1, we would be done in "just" 5 rounds... Another round of 6 to go sounds good to me...

So, will fireinthedust make the next poll?

Herschel

Adventurer
If we eliminate 6,4,3,2,1, we would be done in "just" 5 rounds... Another round of 6 to go sounds good to me...

So, will fireinthedust make the next poll?

Why the rush? Will the interwebs disolve with teh new year? The fact we had a tie tells me the choices are getting "tougher" and when you eliminate 6 but only vote for one, the numbers are skewing anyway. I'd say vote two/eliminate two or vote one/eliminate one.

Remove ads