D&D General Races as Pizzas ... Put in your Contributions

Minigiant

Legend
Supporter
Is Half Orc Meatlovers? Finally accepted, little variance on taste but not good for your health.

Full Orc is putting pizza sauce and cheese on a plate fulla meat, namean.

pukunui

Legend
I have a friend who used to be in the US Navy. He said one time while on shore leave in Croatia, they went to a pizza place. They couldn't read the menu, so they picked one at random. They were brought a pizza with a whole fish slapped on top.

What D&D race would that be?

Minigiant

Legend
Supporter
I have a friend who used to be in the US Navy. He said one time while on shore leave in Croatia, they went to a pizza place. They couldn't read the menu, so they picked one at random. They were brought a pizza with a whole fish slapped on top.

What D&D race would that be?
Gnoll. Literally Reincarnation into a pile of awful.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Halfling
Definitely a meat-lovers. There's always someone who wants a meat-lovers pizza, and someone who wants to play a halfling.
I’d actually say veggie lovers. Same idea, but fits the Halfling association with gardening better.

Bonus- Elves are calzones. They aren't even pizza, no one really wants one, and yet there are so many of them.
Nah, elves are very popular, but also very cliched. I might actually say they’re the pepperoni pizza, and half elves are, well, pepperoni on half.

Locathah are None Pizza with Left Beef. They only really exist as a meme.

Remove ads