D&D 5E Radiant Citadel's Credits Page

WotC has shared the credits page of the Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel. The book was written by a team of people of colour. In their press release WotC said that "Journeys through the Radiant Citadel is a collaboration between the D&D team and a talented collection of artists, storytellers, games designers, and other creatives. It includes contributions by Justice Ramin Arman, Dominique Dickey, Ajit A. George, Basheer Ghouse, Alastor Guzman, D. Fox Harrell, T.K. Johnson, Felice Tzehuei Kuan, Surena Marie, Mimi Mondal, Mario Ortegón, Miyuki Jane Pinckard, Pam Punzalan, Erin Roberts, Terry H. Romero, Stephanie Yoon, and many more."

FOeBZ2PXsAoQz8J.jpeg

JEB

Legend
Stephanie Yoon
Doesn't appear to have any specific tabletop RPG credits that I could find, but her LinkedIn cites previous work at Alderac Entertainment Group. She also worked for JumpStart Games. Yoon currently works as a Quest Designer for Blizzard.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I'll help! I'll take the Cultural Consultants category, which I feel is one of the most important ones in this day and age.

Nivair H. Habriel
Nivair H. Habriel is a self-avowed "writer, feminist, engineer, photographer, and fangirl." She's contributed to io9.com, Fantasy Magazine, Pittsburg Magazine, and the Award-winning Weird Tales. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, and recently attained her Masters of Fine Arts in Writing for Children AND a Masters of Fine Arts degree in Children's Literature from Simmons College. Her full bio is here: Nivair H Gabriel » Bio

That's right, she's an actual rocket scientist.

Jaymee Goh
Jaymee Goh is, according to her website, "a writer, reviewer, editor, and essayist of science fiction and fantasy." She's the author of the blog Silver Goggles, and is the editor for Tachyon Publications. She's an alumni of the McMaster University Cultural Studies and Critical Theory MA program, and she has probably the most badass-sounding research project: "Towards Chromatic Chronologies: Using the Steampunk Aesthetic for Postcolonial Purposes." Her full bio is here: Jaymee Goh

Carmen Maria Merin
I was unable to find a dedicated website for the other Cultural Consultant, Carmen Maria Merin. A couple of social media feeds popped up in a cursory internet search, but no specific matches to their work or professional experience.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases