The finalists for this year's Diana Jones Award have been announced, and include a journalist, a D&D adventure, two TTRPGs, and a game designer. The winner will be announced at Gen Con on August 2nd.
The Diana Jones Award (named after the burned remains of the last copy of the Indiana Jones RPG),
- Linda Codega, a journalist, critic, and game designer focusing on tabletop gaming, for io9 and Gizmodo.
- Coyote & Crow, a roleplaying game by Connor Alexander,, published by Coyote & Crow.
- Journeys Through The Radiant Citadel, a Dungeons & Dragons sourcebook, written by Justice Ramin Arman, Dominique Dickey, Ajit A. George, Basheer Ghouse, Alastor Guzman, D. Fox Harrell, T.K. Johnson, Felice Tzehuei Kuan, Surena Marie, Mimi Mondal, Mario Ortegón, Miyuki Jane Pinckard, Pam Punzalan, Erin Roberts, Terry H. Romero, and Stephanie Yoon.
- Rosenstrasse, a roleplaying game by Moyra Turkington & Jessica Hammer, published by Unruly Designs.
- Cole Wehrle, a game designer, creative director at Leder Games, and co-founder of Wehrlegig Games.