D&D 5E Rage of Demons more details.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Hard to believe these powerful beings are all on one planet, all underground, all in one small area. These are rulers of planes......not just demons.

GlassJaw

Hero
Not to derail the thread but man the WotC site is horrid. I don't know what I'm clicking on or where to find things half the time.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
If they were that close, they would be fighting, and the world would truly be in peril. Every high level organization would be there instantly.

If they were that close, they would be fighting, and the world would truly be in peril. Every high level organization would be there instantly.

Not many groups know they are in the Underdark at the moment and the Underdark is a huge place that most groups don't keep too many tabs on. Some Demonlords are unaware that others are even there. And the ones that do are working to undermine the others.

Nebulous

Legend
It sounds extremely original to me. Never seen anything quite like it. I imagine it would play out like a horror movie. The worst thing you USED to meet in the Underdark was a mindflayer. Here, you open a door and demogorgon tears you in half then eats the others.

It sounds extremely original to me. Never seen anything quite like it. I imagine it would play out like a horror movie. The worst thing you USED to meet in the Underdark was a mindflayer. Here, you open a door and demogorgon tears you in half then eats the others.

Chris said that you can encounter a Demon lord as early as 3rd level in the Adventure.

Remove ads