Random campaign drawings...

Kip the Bold

First Post
This is squint, the viciously evil gnome rogue sorcerer.

Attachments

• squint2 1sml.jpg
    squint2 1sml.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,529
Last edited:

Kip the Bold

First Post
This is Zadok, a wizard/cleric of the god of luck with his owl familiar Starlight and his toad familiar Zeb.

Attachments

• zadoksha2sml.jpg
    zadoksha2sml.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,427

Kip the Bold

First Post
This is Daggan, the dwarven paladin of moradin, in his dwarven platemail and with his dwarven axe. All fine dwarven craftsmanship.

Attachments

• daggansml.jpg
    daggansml.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,393

Virginia Wilde

First Post
Hey, neat. A little western comic-booky (but I'm partial to manga, so my opinion doesn't count), but that's cool. Ever tried coloring in photoshop?

Kip the Bold

First Post
I'm learning to color in photoshop, but I've still got a way to go before I'll be happy with it. I think i need to get one of those drawing tablets. Anyways, here is a colorized sketch of Daggan.

Attachments

• daggancolorsml.jpg
    daggancolorsml.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,364

cthuluftaghn

First Post
I fought with Photo Shop forever and never made friends with it. I have Paint Shop Pro 6.0 now and love it. Although, there are fewer downloadable fiters available for it, I have yet to find anything that Photo Shop can do that PSP can't.... and it's MUCH more user friendly. Plus, the fact that PSP has the "tubes" option puts it a notch above Photo Shop in my book.

Don't get me wrong... your work is fabulous, and I've seen professionals do absolutely amazing things in Photo Shop... but, for my personal taste, PSP is much better to work with.

Kip the Bold

First Post
Ive used paint shop pro before and it seems like a really good program. I also hear good things about a program called painter. I wish i had more time to learn these programs :)

Anyways, here are a couple of NPCs from my campaign:
This is Zuthra, a wizard who lives in the sewers.

Attachments

• necrochickcolorsml.jpg
    necrochickcolorsml.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,159

Kip the Bold

First Post
And here is Anet, a deadly half-elven assasin who works as a maid for a retired master thief. Oops, shouldn't have said that, one of my players might read this :D

Attachments

• anetcolorsml.jpg
    anetcolorsml.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,223
Last edited:

Remove ads