• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Random campaign drawings...

Kip the Bold

First Post
I'm glad you guys like some of my stuff...

Here's a pic of a ratman npc named Greywhisker. Hopefully, I'll eventually get around to coloring him.

Attachments

• greywhiskersml.jpg
    greywhiskersml.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 867

Kip the Bold

First Post
Here's a color pic of greywhisker... I'm not sure if i like it. I may color it again.

Attachments

• greywhiskercolorsml.jpg
    greywhiskercolorsml.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 854

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Yeah... hmmm... geee...

Better color it again. Not sure if it's 100% perfect. Just, like 99.9999999% perfect. I think you missed the detail on the flea's eyebrow on the third whisker from the left under his cape on his left shoulder. Requires a total do-over.

*SMACK*

Another great job!

Kip the Bold

First Post
cthuluftaghn said:
Yeah... hmmm... geee...

Better color it again. Not sure if it's 100% perfect. Just, like 99.9999999% perfect. I think you missed the detail on the flea's eyebrow on the third whisker from the left under his cape on his left shoulder. Requires a total do-over.

*SMACK*

Another great job!

Well, glad you like it enough to commit violence. I dunno, it just kinda seems flat or washed out to me. I'm gonna try fiddling with saturation a little see if i can liven it up a bit.

Meanwhile, here's a pic of an angry dwarf. Why is he angry? probably cause he's in a forest not a cave...

Attachments

• angrydwarfcolorsml.jpg
    angrydwarfcolorsml.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 834

Kip the Bold

First Post
This is a colored pic of a gnome. Was a PC that dropped out of my campaign, a gnome barbarian/illusionist wannabe rage mage. I had posted a b&w version a while ago. The original drawing wasn't inked, and was a pain to clean up the pencils, but I think it came out pretty good.

Attachments

• risacolorsml.jpg
    risacolorsml.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 832

Malessa

First Post
I'm wondering, how do you do the metal effects. It's just awesome how you bring armor and weapons to look so real! I'm still learning PSP, so I haven't quite got all the tools down yet. What few pics I've done is all one layer in paint, very time consuming and tedious...but I'm starting to have fun with it!:p

By the way, the dwarf and gnome are my fav's...

Remove ads