• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Random campaign drawings...

Kip the Bold

First Post
And here is Richel Songhollow, a retired Psion adventurer.

Attachments

• richelcolorsml.jpg
    richelcolorsml.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,091

shivamuffin

First Post
cool

I like your work, and nice job with the colorization! it is a pain to do all that crap with the mouse. I would get a drawing pad...they sell for $100 at staples online...I'm getting one as soon as I get the spare cash.

do you have a site for your work?

If you want a nifty portfolio and the opportunity to make a few cents with your work, try this link...it's a no bs, no problem site for selling digital images. If you keep the work pg or g rated, I'm sure you could get a feature spot...my work is too disturbing and r rated, so I don't make as many sales as I would like.

go to this link!
http://www.rebelartist.com

the signup is easy, and I think your work would make great clipart!

asta la bye bye

Michael
http://www.rebelartist.com/seller/twisted

:eek:

psychognome

First Post
You're drawings are awesome!

Now if you'd just give a little colour to the two gnomes (by far my two favourites) I'd be very happy! Oh, and the dwarven paladin picture has made me want to play one!
Ever thought of making a career out of this? 'Cause you certainly have got the talent! :)

Kip the Bold

First Post
Hey, thanks for the compliments!

Chronosome, I like that drawing of Squint, i think it really captures the evil glint in his eye.

Shiva, thanks for the compliments! That rebel artist site looks pretty darn cool. Be nice to make a couple of bucks for stuff I am going to draw anyway :)

Pyscho, one of these days ill get around to coloring the gnomes, but its a little difficult because i dont have an unshaded scan of just the lines :(
And thanks for the compliments on my work, its really encouraging.

[i orginally posted this (well, something like it) a couple of days ago but i think it got lost in the message board shuffle]

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Ok, I'm jealous, you have some awesome talent there Kip!! You have Pen and Color!!

Hard to pick a favorite, I love them all! Makes me want to practice drawing harder and become more friendly to PSP, lol.

Can't wait to see whats next!

Last edited:

Remove ads