Random campaign drawings...

Kip the Bold

First Post
After kicking the githyanki in the junk and taking thier wallets, the PCs flew on, and eventually found the city of Aramesh floating in the astral plane. They had a charming conversation with the guards at the Gates of Aramesh where they learned Nimari had entered the city 3 days ago and....well thats where we left it off.

Here are the Gates of Aramesh

Attachments

• gatesofarameshsml.jpg
    gatesofarameshsml.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 432

Morgenstern

First Post
Keen!

Wow... Kip, you really lavished some attention on these. Did these come before your work on the other thread? I was pleased to be able to watch your work there get visibly better as the thread went on, but some of these are significantly more refined than the pics there. Particularly the detailing on the boots. I have to agree that the expression on Squint is very cool (hope you can post a larger pic of that eventually...). The half-elf barmaid/assassin actually seems to suffer for the high heels and skimpy outfit (about 2d6 subdual damage from anachronisms), but it's hard to argue with the body lines :p. The others all range from quite good to occasionally stunning.

How, where and how much for commisons again? If they are comperable with the pics on this thread, I feel a deal comming on :).

Remove ads