D&D 5E Ranger re-build as a half warlock

Laurefindel

Legend
Isn't your wildercraft progression identical to "Infused Items" progression for Artificers? Their "Infusions Known" is even double that!
Yes, I like to stay where there are precedents. My previous version was overly generous I think.

And yes, the Artificer know twice as many, but it can use the same number at any given time. This makes the Artificer more versatile but within the same power range. Similarly, the Artificer knows more spell and is a prepared spellcaster. So this is cool by me; versatility is the Artificer's thing, the ranger has other toys to play with.

[edit] Added a few crafts with prerequisites for each level where new crafts are gained (6th, 10th, 14th, 18th), both general and conclave-specific.

Last edited:

Laurefindel

Legend
...on a more grammatical note, can "wildercraft" be pluralized (wildercrafts)? I mean, I doubt it's actually a real word (other than a minecraft server apparently) but given the convention of (something)craft, does it necessarily refer to an ensemble of skills/things/creations?

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
...on a more grammatical note, can "wildercraft" be pluralized (wildercrafts)? I mean, I doubt it's actually a real word (other than a minecraft server apparently) but given the convention of (something)craft, does it necessarily refer to an ensemble of skills/things/creations?
I'd find no issue with the plural, just as I think Wilderlands is as working a term as Hinterlands (though clearly would suggest that there are more Wilderlands than just than Rhovannion).

Remove ads