Ranking Superhero Movies: EN World's Top Ten!

Choose TEN Superhero Flicks!

• Poll closed .

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So here's how it works. Choose TEN of the movies in the poll. Whichever ten you feel are the ten best. You don't have to choose an order - just choose the ten. The poll will run for a week. And maybe someone might want to do one for the ten worst!

Results will show when the poll closes in a week.

(Warning - this may make you feel old!)

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Oooh, a hidden poll. That's new (is it new?). And cool.

No love for the best Batman movie ever made? I kid, I kid. But some days you just can't get rid of a bomb. :D

Gaming Tonic

First Post
Did I miss Hellboy or Spawn? Where is the original Swamp Thing?, or the Roger Corman Fantastic Four? Kidding about everything but Hellboy.

Would it be possible to get the Batman (1966), and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) on there? You could also consider The Crow and Darkman. I'm not sure if they qualify as true "super hero" movies or not.

And if Roger Corman's Fantastic Four shows up, The Toxic Avenger better show up, too. :)

Oh, and as a side note, I know you have "Avengers Assemble" listed that way because that was the name in the UK, but it's just "The Avengers" in the rest of the English-speaking world.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Hey wheres The Toxic Avenger and Hancock

and Unbreakable was a superhero movie that I would have voted for

EricNoah

Adventurer
Only selected a few. They tend to be ones I went back to multiple times and still found them enjoyable (even if I might not today find them the best - example, the first Michael Keaton Batman). I really enjoyed Batman Begins and picked that one too, but I think I'm one of the rare ones who did not get all gooey over the two sequels (good? yes - but not what I would call great). Other selections included the first two Spiderman movies and the first two X-Men movies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, and as a side note, I know you have "Avengers Assemble" listed that way because that was the name in the UK, but it's just "The Avengers" in the rest of the English-speaking world.

You say that like it matters. :)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I added a couple of suggestions. I had never heard of 'Toxic Avenger', and Googling it, apparently it had three sequels I've never heard of either.

(The Incredibles, while great, would mean I'd have to add about a hundred animated superhero movies - perhaps another poll).

Last edited:

Remove ads