Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 2.7%

Votes: 33 17.6%

Votes: 64 34.2%
  • 10 Highest

Votes: 82 43.9%

Urbanmech

Explorer
A definate 10. I got a chance to see it two weeks ago and then went again yesterday. There aren't many movies that I make an effort to see twice on the big screen. Great action, great comedy, great acting, great visuals, like WizarDru says probably the best superhero movie EVAR. Get off your butts and go see this one!

LightPhoenix

First Post
Definitely a 10. This is probably the best movie I've seen this year. I think I'd put this as Pixar's best movie period as well. Even though I saw it for free (had a free pass from when I saw Hero) I would not have minded paying at all.

Krieg

First Post
It was definitely worth the price of admission, if you are a fan of Pixar's films you will not be disapointed.

cignus_pfaccari said:
It rocked. Even without the Star Wars trailer attached (which it wasn't with ours...so, if you want to see the SW trailer, don't go to the Regal Cinemas at Gallery Place in DC!), it rocked.

I may have to see it again.

Brad

Dammit. I wish I'd read this before Iwent there tonight. I wanted to see the movie anyway, but I was looking forward to seeing the trailer and was severely disappoiinted. :( The new theaters are nice, though.

Disney is so boned. It's not enough that Pixar's technological wizardy is second to none, but they keep coming up with extraordinarily clever ideas. All Disney seems to be able to do anymore is recycle the same old plots.

Last edited:

Ibram

First Post
9 out of 10!!!

The movie ROCKED, at times I forgot that it was supposed to be a "kids" movie.

I didnt get to see the Ep3 trailer either, but since I had alreadys seen it online it wasnt a big deal.

Wolf72

Explorer
Ibram said:
The movie ROCKED, at times I forgot that it was supposed to be a "kids" movie.

I gave it a 10, I thought it was the best superhere movie I've ever seen.

yah, definitely not a G movie, there were some grim scenes and innuendos (Gazer's skeleton and the problem with capes). Mr. Incredible was dark in a few spots (crushing Mirage and throwing his boss through the building).

Last edited:

Dimwhit

Explorer
What did you all think of the teaser for Cars? I wasn't sold on it, but since Pixar has done nothing but excellent films, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's the last one with Disney, I believe, so I can't wait to see what else they come up with afterward (not that anything should change--it's not like Disney had anything to do with their films up to now).

Remove ads