Rathunt [Knight Otu judging]

Dalamar

Adventurer
Tumna's previous over-excertion makes her slow to react. But when she realises what is going on, she quickly attempts getting all the thugs to hug the ground.

OoC: Init 5. Psionic Grease, DC 14. Out of PPs. Aim so that at least the lead thug is caught in the area and Eddy isn't, getting additional thugs is plus.

ChefOrc

First Post
Borkel Hardknuckles, dwarven monk

Borkel's reaction is as quick as lightning (initiative 19). As soon as he sees a hint of a movement from the thugs towards their weapons, he springs into action and attempts to start a grapple with the thug's boss: touch attack 14, grapple 23, damage 8. His training as a wrestler is obvious, as he easily applies a painful arm twist to the thug, while screaming at him to order his hirelings to leave them alone. Borkel uses nonlethal damage. He also uses his dodge bonus against his grappling opponent.

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Round 1:

Borkel strikes out and grapples the boss. The boss attemps to strike back but misses the slippery dwarf. Borkel grabs and makes an painful arm twist at the boss, who yells in pain.

Seeing the boss engaged, Eddy swings at the nearest thug, striking him on the head. The thug collapses on the floor in pain.

The thugs are surprised by this sudden burst of action. "L-l-let him go!" one of them shouts at Borkel. The other tries to club Eddy, but the blow deflects off his armor.

Tumna concentrates, and the ground beneath the remaining thugs turns slippery. One of them falls to the ground, which the other that had tried to club Eddy manages to retain his balance, just barely.

"L-l-let me go and I'll leave you a-a-lone!" says the leader, who desperately tries to break Borkel's hold.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Let the weakling go, Borkie dear, I'm sure he realised that we're not some random riff-raff that is afraid of him and his goonies," Tumna says, holding an air of superiority towards the thugs. She doesn't even bother readying her crossbow, seeing as her two bodyguards have everything well under control.

ChefOrc

First Post
Borkel Hardknuckles, dwarven monk

"I will let you go, says Borkel to the fop, but not before you tell us everything. What do you know about us, about your boss and about his dirty business that we have just uncovered? You better start talking or else I will keep on practicing some very painful wrestling moves on you!"

Gray Shade

First Post
Eddy moves around carefully (all out defense) behind the villainous group, to try to keep the thugs from running for reinforcements while Borkel questions their leader.

Tumna said:
. . . her two bodyguards . . .
HA-ha! :p

Krug

Newshound
"W-we-we thought you were e-easy pickings! No one comes into our part of t-t-town just like t-that!W-w-we just followed you!" moans the one in Borkel's grasp.

The fallen thug scampers to get up but continues to flail around. The other thug has backed away into a corner of the hovel.

Gray Shade

First Post
Eddy nods in agreement with Tumna and motions with is mace. "C'mon. You damnable thieves. Scourges on all. Let's have that pouch there, too."

Remove ads